PLRX

Rank I

Contributor III

Hemet, CA, USA
First Name
PETE
Last Name
ROSS
I'm Pete; just joined today. I am the owner of a 2021 Ram Rebel with EcoDiesel. I reside in the Inland Empire, Southern California. I have been on a few solo trail runs and two runs with groups. I am learning from experienced folks who have been doing this for a long time on how to make my trail runs faster. The Rebel is currently on stock 33" tires, and I am in the process of installing a dual-cylinder air compressor in the cabin.

El-Dracho

Ambassador, Europe
Supporter
Investor

Inventor I

Lampertheim, Germany
First Name
Bjoern
Last Name
Eldracher
Member #

Ham/GMRS Callsign
DO3BE
I'm Pete; just joined today. I am the owner of a 2021 Ram Rebel with EcoDiesel. I reside in the Inland Empire, Southern California. I have been on a few solo trail runs and two runs with groups. I am learning from experienced folks who have been doing this for a long time on how to make my trail runs faster. The Rebel is currently on stock 33" tires, and I am in the process of installing a dual-cylinder air compressor in the cabin.
Hi Pete,

Welcome to Overland Bound!

Greetings from Europe,
Bjoern

El-Dracho

Ambassador, Europe
Supporter
Investor

Inventor I

Lampertheim, Germany
First Name
Bjoern
Last Name
Eldracher
Member #

Ham/GMRS Callsign
DO3BE
Hello, we are Zahra and Paul from @twoheadnorth and, we are currently finalizing our preparation to overland from Australia to Iceland in our Land Rover Defender (1994) 300tdi home-built micro camper. The car otherwise known as Big Red is going into a shipping container in May 2024 why this is our 1st 4x4 Overland outside of Australia, we have extensively travelled on all the tracks of Australia, motorbiked in Africa, and backpacked around the world independently 3 times. However, we are older now and we are looking forward to this next stage and what the overlanding road provides.

Thanks

Zahra and Paul
Hi Zahra and Paul,

Welcome to Overland Bound!

That´s a great trip ahead of you. Are you shipping to Malaysia somewhere and then continue by road? A friend of mine did that trip five years ago, Australia to the UK. And at the same time we have met a couple with a Landrover in Mongolia who were on a similar trip. So quite some people on that route. Here at Overland Bound you wil find plenty of useful information around overlanding and many members who are happy to help.

Hope to meet you on the trails some day.

Greetings from Europe,
Bjoern

freak4life

Local Expert

Contributor II

Cañon City, Colorado, USA
First Name
rich
Last Name
anderssohn
Hello Pete, welcome to Overland Bound.

freak4life

Local Expert

Contributor II

Cañon City, Colorado, USA
First Name
rich
Last Name
anderssohn
Hello, we are Zahra and Paul from @twoheadnorth and, we are currently finalizing our preparation to overland from Australia to Iceland in our Land Rover Defender (1994) 300tdi home-built micro camper. The car otherwise known as Big Red is going into a shipping container in May 2024 why this is our 1st 4x4 Overland outside of Australia, we have extensively travelled on all the tracks of Australia, motorbiked in Africa, and backpacked around the world independently 3 times. However, we are older now and we are looking forward to this next stage and what the overlanding road provides.

Thanks

Zahra and Paul
Hello Zehra & Paul, welcome to Overland Bound.

roots66

Local Expert, Texas USA
Launch Member

Member III

Weir, TX, USA
First Name
Mike
Last Name
Roots
Member #

Service Branch
USAF
Hello and welcome to the OB family.

roots66

Local Expert, Texas USA
Launch Member

Member III

Weir, TX, USA
First Name
Mike
Last Name
Roots
Member #

Service Branch
USAF

Thanks

Zahra and Paul
Hello and welcome to the OB family.

Bengt N

Rank VII

Member III

Sparreholm, Södermanland, Sweden
First Name
Bengt
Last Name
Nordrup
Member #

Hallo Pete
Welcome to OBO
Greetings from Sweden
WBR
Bengt N

Bengt N

Rank VII

Member III

Sparreholm, Södermanland, Sweden
First Name
Bengt
Last Name
Nordrup
Member #

Thanks

Zahra and Paul
Hallo Zahra and Paul
Welcome to OBO
What a adventure you two have ahead of you
Greetings from Sweden
WBR
Bengt N

Shahn

Rank VI

Off-Road Ranger I

Snohomish County, WA, USA
First Name
Shahn
Last Name
Brown
Member #

Ham/GMRS Callsign
GMRS - WRQD549
Greetings Pete, welcome to Overland Bound!

Shahn

Rank VI

Off-Road Ranger I

Snohomish County, WA, USA
First Name
Shahn
Last Name
Brown
Member #

Ham/GMRS Callsign
GMRS - WRQD549

Thanks

Zahra and Paul
Greetings Zahra & Paul, welcome to Overland Bound!

Gotham2112

Rank IV

Enthusiast III

Sachse, TX, USA
First Name
Mike
Last Name
McGovern
Member #

Hi Pete. Welcome to OB!