Shahn
Last Name
Brown
Member #

Ham/GMRS Callsign
GMRS - WRQD549
Jeep Gladiator 2021
Currently in the Midwest

My family has gone camping and exploring all my life. We want to go beyond the traditional campground. Looking forward to the group’s experience and advice. We are planning our next trip from Washington to Missouri in the Spring.

~Eilene and Gene
Greetings Eilene and Gene and welcome to Overland Bound!

Ursa Major

Rank VI

Influencer I

Woodstock, Vermont, United States
First Name
Gunnar
Last Name
Nourse
Member #

Jeep Gladiator 2021
Currently in the Midwest

My family has gone camping and exploring all my life. We want to go beyond the traditional campground. Looking forward to the group’s experience and advice. We are planning our next trip from Washington to Missouri in the Spring.

~Eilene and Gene
Welcome aboard Eilene and Gene! Can't wait to see all your adventures!

freak4life

Local Expert

Contributor II

Cañon City, Colorado, USA
First Name
rich
Last Name
anderssohn
Jeep Gladiator 2021
Currently in the Midwest

~Eilene and Gene
Hello Eileen and Gene, welcome to Overland Bound.

Fabricated_Maker

Rank II

Contributor III

Greenville County, South Carolina, United States
First Name
Chad
Last Name
Wright
Member #

Hello fellow overlanders

Name is Chad, I'm from Upstate SC

I'm a maker of sorts, woodworking/carpentry and welding/metal fabrication.

I've been the owner of several modified Jeeps the latest (within past couple of years) being a TJ and Lifted ZJ with all sorts of gear.

I'm a novice to the overlanding realm but experienced to the offroading size of things. Basically I'm used to trailering my rig, wheeling then finding a hotel near by haha.

My Daily is a concrete queen 2020 Grand Cherokee High Altitude.

My recent purchase and current OverlandRig/project is an LS Powered 2000 Chevy Silverado Z71 with a 2" lift.

Over the next 7 months I plan to create a unique yet very capable rig for a 1 month trip throughout various states with my Son.

I hope to be of some help and look forward to the experience in this group.

_Maverick_

Rank I

Contributor III

Hayward, CA, USA
First Name
Jamison
Last Name
Cummings
Hey everyone, just joined from the San Francisco Bay Area,. I definitely want to connect with other Overlanders in the local area. Currently building a very special 4x4 E350 Van, of my own design, as it is my profession.

Looking forward to sharing it with everyone.

-Jamison

Last edited:

Kozysnack

Rank VII
Investor

Expedition Master I

Austin, Travis County, Texas, United States
First Name
Vance
Last Name
Ely
Member #

Ham/GMRS Callsign
WRNX949 is my GMRS, haven't taken my test yet but working on the HAM
Service Branch
USAF BRAT
Hi folks. My wife and I are retired teachers, and have traveled the world in rental vehicles, sometimes staying in hotels, and sometimes camping. With the pandemic making travel difficult, we decided to buy a 2021 Jeep Gladiator, and outfit it for travel. It is so much easier to travel in the JT, rather than in than my 1984 CJ7. We drove the JT to Alaska, and the Artic Ocean from California last summer. As parts become easier to buy, we have dreams of driving through Latin America, and Africa. Let's see what happens. Adventure before dementia!View attachment 216541
welcome Andrew

Reactions: Kent R and Shahn

Kozysnack

Rank VII
Investor

Expedition Master I

First Name
Vance
Last Name
Ely
Member #

Ham/GMRS Callsign
Service Branch
USAF BRAT
Hello fellow overlanders

I've been the owner of several modified Jeeps the latest (within past couple of years) being a TJ and Lifted ZJ with all sorts of gear.

I'm a novice to the overlanding realm but experienced to the offroading size of things. Basically I'm used to trailering my rig, wheeling then finding a hotel near by haha.

My recent purchase and current OverlandRig/project is an LS Powered 2000 Chevy Silverado Z71 with a 2" lift.

Over the next 7 months I plan to create a unique yet very capable rig for a 1 month trip throughout various states with my Son.

welcome to Overland Bound Chad

Kozysnack

Rank VII
Investor

Expedition Master I

First Name
Vance
Last Name
Ely
Member #

Ham/GMRS Callsign
Service Branch
USAF BRAT
Hey everyone, just joined from the San Francisco Bay Area,. I definitely want to connect with other Overlanders in the local area. Currently building a very special 4x4 E350 Van, of my own design, as it is my profession.

welcome to Overland Bound Jamison

Kozysnack

Rank VII
Investor

Expedition Master I

First Name
Vance
Last Name
Ely
Member #

Ham/GMRS Callsign
Service Branch
USAF BRAT
Jeep Gladiator 2021
Currently in the Midwest

~Eilene and Gene
welcome Eilene and Gene to Overland Bound

Fabricated_Maker

Rank II

Contributor III

Greenville County, South Carolina, United States
First Name
Chad
Last Name
Wright
Member #

Welcome!!! Can't wait to see this build

freak4life

Local Expert

Contributor II

First Name
rich
Last Name
anderssohn
Hello fellow overlanders

Hello Chad, welcome to Overland Bound.

FunchBox

Rank I

Off-Road Ranger I

East Bay, CA, USA
First Name
Sean
Last Name
Funcheon
Ham/GMRS Callsign
KN6SXW
Howdy Folks,

My name is Sean Funch and I am a novice overlander with a love for first-gen Tacomas. I am actually still looking for my first rig but I am taking a look at a serious rig tomorrow and will report back my findings. I am located in the East Bay Area, California and I look forward to meeting some of you!

freak4life

Local Expert

Contributor II

First Name
rich
Last Name
anderssohn

-Jamison
Hello Jamison, welcome to Overland Bound.

freak4life

Local Expert

Contributor II

First Name
rich
Last Name
anderssohn
Howdy Folks,

My name is Sean Funch and I am a novice overlander with a love for first-gen Tacomas. I am actually still looking for my first rig but I am taking a look at a serious rig tomorrow and will report back my findings. I am located in the East Bay Area, California and I look forward to meeting some of you!
Hello Sean, welcome to Overland Bound.

Shahn

Rank VI

Off-Road Ranger I

Snohomish County, WA, USA
First Name
Shahn
Last Name
Brown
Member #

Ham/GMRS Callsign
GMRS - WRQD549
Hello fellow overlanders

Greetings Chad and welcome to OB! Can't wait to see pics of the new build.

Reactions: Kent R

Shahn

Rank VI

Off-Road Ranger I

First Name
Shahn
Last Name
Brown
Member #

Ham/GMRS Callsign
GMRS - WRQD549

-Jamison
Greetings Jamison and welcome to Overland Bound!

Shahn

Rank VI

Off-Road Ranger I

First Name
Shahn
Last Name
Brown
Member #

Ham/GMRS Callsign
GMRS - WRQD549
Howdy Folks,

Greetings Sean and welcome to Overland Bound!

Reactions: Kent R