Last Name
Cloud
Member #

Ham/GMRS Callsign
KJ7MZB
Howdy folks!
We live in Austin Texas
2019 4x4Toyota Forerunner TRDPro
NO experience overlanding YET(gulp), but committed to the adventure and process of learning, and connecting with momma Nature as much as possible with the new rig. (Tired of too noisy campgrounds and the sound of a highway inside our tent!) We have so many questions...quite excited. Planning a trip to Montana end of July.
Hello Lisa, welcome to the OB community.

Reactions: Kent R

Big G

Rank V
Launch Member

Member III

Grants Pass, OR, USA
First Name
Gary
Last Name
Cloud
Member #

Ham/GMRS Callsign
KJ7MZB
Hi to all! As a new member to the Overland Bound family, I am excited to meet others who like to explore and experience the hidden treasures of our country by using our vehicle.

Rig: 2003 Jeep Rubicon TJ
Overlanding Experience Background: Car camping with Offroad activity mixed in.
Hello Calvin, welcome to the OB community.

Big G

Rank V
Launch Member

Member III

Grants Pass, OR, USA
First Name
Gary
Last Name
Cloud
Member #

Ham/GMRS Callsign
KJ7MZB
New Member and happy to be part of the Overland Bound Experience.

RIG: 2019 Colorado Z71
EXPERIENCE: Intermediate - over 1000 nights of back country backpacking in all weather. Over 2500 miles of hiking in all types of terrain. Driving experience in high desert, desert off roading and back east snow on logging roads...
Hello Anthony, welcome to the OB community.

Big G

Rank V
Launch Member

Member III

Grants Pass, OR, USA
First Name
Gary
Last Name
Cloud
Member #

Ham/GMRS Callsign
KJ7MZB
Hi Everyone,

My name is Charles, and i'm new to Overland Bound. I was fortunate to buy a 2014 4Runner trail, with a couple of mods to get me started. I look forward to being part of the community, exploring more of the outdoors and getting to meet you all. Pic below is from my 20hr drive back home from picking her up. Long drive, but i found what i wanted. I live in Loveland, CO so let me know if any of you are in the near area.View attachment 158989
Hello Charles, welcome to the OB community.

Big G

Rank V
Launch Member

Member III

Grants Pass, OR, USA
First Name
Gary
Last Name
Cloud
Member #

Ham/GMRS Callsign
KJ7MZB
Hey Guys,

My name is Jacob from Mesa, AZ. I've been slowly learning more and more about overlanding and I'm finally going to be working a lot more on my rig. I have a 2008 Chevy Silverado 1500. I used to have a camper shell but to accommodate for more storage, I'm going to be ordering an RTT from Roam Adventure. I've got plenty of mods on my list, and I'm hoping to share and learn from everyone here.

View attachment 158990
Hello Jacob, welcome to the OB community. Great to have another Silverado in the group.

Big G

Rank V
Launch Member

Member III

Grants Pass, OR, USA
First Name
Gary
Last Name
Cloud
Member #

Ham/GMRS Callsign
KJ7MZB
Just started building my truck into an overland/hunting/camping rig after watching Lost Sasquatch’s videos on YouTube.

Vehicle: 2016 Chevrolet Silverado 1500
Experience: Not much as Iowa is pretty flat. I have a few coworkers that are pretty into overlanding and camping and they convinced me to build my truck into an overland rig.

Let the adventures begin!
Hello Wyatt, welcome to the OB community. As a Silverado driver it's always nice to have another join the crew.

Big G

Rank V
Launch Member

Member III

Grants Pass, OR, USA
First Name
Gary
Last Name
Cloud
Member #

Ham/GMRS Callsign
KJ7MZB
Hello,
New member here from Paso Robles, CA.
My rig is a 2000 Ford F-350 (7.3 Diesel, Manual Trans, 4x4, Crew Cab, Long Bed, ~245,000 miles) with a 1995 Lance Squire 3000 8'6" camper on the back.
I did a lot of camping as a kid, but in well established campgrounds. Now I'm ready to get off the beaten path, and take my family along for the ride.
I'm a forum newbie, so please forgive any faux pas.

Here's a picture from one one of my first real overlanding trips with the family a couple weeks ago. This was in the Los Padres National Forest.
View attachment 159007
Hello Andy, welcome to the OB community.

Big G

Rank V
Launch Member

Member III

Grants Pass, OR, USA
First Name
Gary
Last Name
Cloud
Member #

Ham/GMRS Callsign
KJ7MZB
Hey all, my names Thomas, I got my overland badge the other week and I’m an avid off-roader/overlander. I live in NC and I’ve taken my truck to uwharrie and Hurricane creek. Happy to be here.
Hello Thomas, welcome to the OB community.

Big G

Rank V
Launch Member

Member III

Grants Pass, OR, USA
First Name
Gary
Last Name
Cloud
Member #

Ham/GMRS Callsign
KJ7MZB
Hello everybody!
After a long time enjoying the Overland Bound’s YouTube channel, I got in to the community. Glad I did!

1) I don’t have a nice picture yet to show you all my rig, but sure I will get one in the months to come.
2) I’m at San Ramon Valley, SF Bay Area.
3) My rig is a 2010 Chevy Suburban.
4) For several years I went to small off road day trips with a Land Cruiser which I sadly left behind when I moved from Spain to California 4 years ago.
Now, back to the adventure!!!
Longer & further!!!
Hello Emillio, welcome to the OB communuty.

Big G

Rank V
Launch Member

Member III

Grants Pass, OR, USA
First Name
Gary
Last Name
Cloud
Member #

Ham/GMRS Callsign
KJ7MZB
Hey all. So, no good pics of my truck. I'm down in the Southeastern corner of California. My rig will be my daily driver, a 2019 Chevy TrailBoss crewcab. No mods or anything yet. I've got some to moderate camping and off road driving experience.
Been interested for awhile in Overland Bound so I decided to pull the trigger and join up. Looking to get out and adventure.
Hello Jesse, welcome to the OB community.

Big G

Rank V
Launch Member

Member III

Grants Pass, OR, USA
First Name
Gary
Last Name
Cloud
Member #

Ham/GMRS Callsign
KJ7MZB
Hello everyone, 2016 Rubicon Unlimited. I started out backpacking but my wife and I had our first kid backpacking became less practical. We started overlanding and have enjoyed every second of it.
Hello Stephen, welcome to the OB community.

Big G

Rank V
Launch Member

Member III

Grants Pass, OR, USA
First Name
Gary
Last Name
Cloud
Member #

Ham/GMRS Callsign
KJ7MZB
Hey there! I'm Heather, a new member here and also new to the world of overlanding. My boyfriend and I just brought home our dream adventure vehicle in January 2020 and are looking forward to expanding our outdoor activities with our two dogs.

Rig: 2017 Jeep Wrangler Rubicon
Experience: None! We've just started figuring out off-roading and overlanding since bring home the Jeep. We've been on a few beginner runs the last few months.

Here's the Jeep!
View attachment 159149
Hello Heather and boyfriend, welcome to the OB community.

Big G

Rank V
Launch Member

Member III

Grants Pass, OR, USA
First Name
Gary
Last Name
Cloud
Member #

Ham/GMRS Callsign
KJ7MZB
Good evening everyone. I just joined today! I'm excited to join this community. Hopefully it will force me to get out more. I'm from Central California. I have a 73 CJ5, 99 Grand Cherokee, and a 97 F250. Depending on how many of the kids are going determines which vehicle goes.
Hello Bryan, welcome to the OB commuity.

Big G

Rank V
Launch Member

Member III

Grants Pass, OR, USA
First Name
Gary
Last Name
Cloud
Member #

Ham/GMRS Callsign
KJ7MZB
Hey everyone, new member. Jimmy here, based out of Maryland on the Chesapeake Bay but currently on my way out west for this trip:

Hey! Check out this trip on Roadtrippers and let me know what you think:

Driving my 2007 Tacoma that I built a camper setup into the bed. Cant wait to explore the west and see the Pacific ocean for the first time!
Hello Jimmy, welcome to the OB community.

Big G

Rank V
Launch Member

Member III

Grants Pass, OR, USA
First Name
Gary
Last Name
Cloud
Member #

Ham/GMRS Callsign
KJ7MZB
Good afternoon everyone! Just joined the forums to learn about new territories to explore and learn life hacks with everything out doors! I’ve browsed the forums for a while now but finally decided to join! I have a custom built 5x8 trailer I built to use camping and setup my “base” for when we’re out and about. I’ve attached a couple pictures just to show off my home made setup.View attachment 159219
View attachment 159220
Hello Cory, welcome to the OB community. I like the way your rig is set up.