Member Introductions *NEW MEMBERS INTRODUCE YOURSELF*

• HTML tutorial

Contributor I

Plano, TX
First Name
Jack
Last Name
London
Hello All. I'm slowly transitioning over from offroading to overlanding as my family grows. We've been working on our Jeeps to make them more comfortable for family adventures.

We have two Jeeps one mild, one wild. Both are Jeep Cherokees. 1999 Jeep Cherokee Limited (Red) 2000 Jeep Cherokee Sport 2 door (Black)
Located In N. Texas
Have a history in back packing, but my family is too young for that type of adventure yet.

Attachments

Prerunner1982

Local Expert, Oklahoma USA
Launch Member

Member III

Navina, Oklahoma
First Name
Jon
Last Name
B
Member #

Hello Will (@williej346 ), welcome from Oklahoma.

You are in the Southwest Region. Check out the Southwest Region sub-forum for local information and involvement opportunities.

Here is the link to the forum calendar and Meet-Up event page: Overland Bound Meetups
Or to check out what other members are planning go here: Overland Trip Planning

I am the SW Region Member Rep so if you have any questions let me know.
If you are on Facebook feel free to join us there as well, Overland Bound – Southwest.

Reactions: JANITO33 and Kent R

Prerunner1982

Launch Member

Member III

Navina, Oklahoma
First Name
Jon
Last Name
B
Member #

Hello Jack (@Jackedupoffroad ), welcome from Oklahoma. Good looking XJs you have there.

You are in the Southwest Region. Check out the Southwest Region sub-forum for local information and involvement opportunities.

Here is the link to the forum calendar and Meet-Up event page: Overland Bound Meetups. When this social distancing goes away keep an eye out for a DFW meet up.

Reactions: Kent R

Prerunner1982

Launch Member

Member III

Navina, Oklahoma
First Name
Jon
Last Name
B
Member #

Hello Kirk (@Kirk T ), welcome from Oklahoma.
I see you are a ham. Hopefully you can join our weekly Friday night Echolink net.
Time : 5:30PM Pacific Standard Time or 17:30 hours Pacific Standard Time
Where : Echolink Node 591550 (USA-GNG) known also as Grits N Gravy, DMR TG 1137550 and Allstar 41130
Anyone can listen only here www.broadcastify.com/listen/feed/29437/web
If you don't have access to an Echolink/DMR/AllStar enabled repeater don't worry, many of us use the app anyways.

Reactions: Kirk T and Kent R

Kent R

Executive Director
Staff member
Mod Team

Pathfinder III

El Dorado, Ca
First Name
Kent
Last Name
Reynolds
Member #

Ham/GMRS Callsign
K6KNT
Service Branch
Retired Firefighter
Hello All. I'm slowly transitioning over from offroading to overlanding as my family grows. We've been working on our Jeeps to make them more comfortable for family adventures.

We have two Jeeps one mild, one wild. Both are Jeep Cherokees. 1999 Jeep Cherokee Limited (Red) 2000 Jeep Cherokee Sport 2 door (Black)
Located In N. Texas
Have a history in back packing, but my family is too young for that type of adventure yet.
Welcome to Overland Bound!
The closest Member Representative to you for local information is @Prerunner1982, your Regional Director is @brien.

Check out the Overland Expo happening in Loveland CO this August;

Kent R

Executive Director
Staff member
Mod Team

Pathfinder III

El Dorado, Ca
First Name
Kent
Last Name
Reynolds
Member #

Ham/GMRS Callsign
K6KNT
Service Branch
Retired Firefighter
Hello All,

My name is Kirk and I live in Palmdale California. I have a 018 Jeep Rubicon.

My rig, work in progress, ha-ha

This picture was taken near the PCT in the mountains around the Mojave Desert.

View attachment 147678
Welcome to Overland Bound Kirk
Don't hesitate to contact your Regional Director @Narbob for help or information. The closest Member Representative to you for local information is @Barclay (LA) @FrankRoams (OC) @DominicOB0158 (Inland Empire)

Overland Expo West is this July https://www.overlandexpo.com/west
Check out the Overland Expo happening in Loveland CO this August;
About MOUNTAIN WEST — Overland Expo®

Kent R

Executive Director
Staff member
Mod Team

Pathfinder III

El Dorado, Ca
First Name
Kent
Last Name
Reynolds
Member #

Ham/GMRS Callsign
K6KNT
Service Branch
Retired Firefighter
Hi everyone

I'm Alex
I live in Miami
Jeep Gladiator 2020
Old camping new Overlanding and fool time Scout.

View attachment 147656
Welcome To Overland Bound Alex
Check the forum calendar and Meet-Up page for events, and the Trip Planing page for trips being planed by members.
Overland Bound Meetups
Overland Trip Planning
Overland Expo East is this October. About EAST — Overland Expo®
You are in the Southeast Region, local information can also be found in the “Overland Bound by Region”
OVERLAND BOUND COMMUNITY
Your Regional Director is @AdventureWithDanan . The closest Member Representative to you for local information is @radwelder

Grumpy's Travels

Rank V
Launch Member

Enthusiast III

McKinney, Texas, USA
First Name
Robert
Last Name
Beaubouef
Member #

Hey guys,
Grumpy (aka Bob) here. Newbie, but have purchased our RTT to get us started this spring. We only have a 2-wheel drive 2003 Yukon XL, so hoping to find some nice off road areas for 2wD. We are looking at Tacoma Off Road trucks later in the year once we get back to work as a school bus driver. We'll scour the forums for some nice 2wD areas, but if anyone knows of a few in the mountains of NM or CO, please let me know. We're in the Dallas, TX area and planning a few very local shake down weekends to see what is truly needed. We've been camping alot when we were younger, tents and RV's, but this will be a big first with backroads and true adventure! Hope to see ya soon! Stay safe and wash those hands. :-)

Prerunner1982

Launch Member

Member III

Navina, Oklahoma
First Name
Jon
Last Name
B
Member #

Hello Robert (@grumpy1056), welcome from Oklahoma.

Here is the link to the forum calendar and Meet-Up event page: Overland Bound Meetups. After the current state of affairs blows over, keep an eye out of a DFW meet up.

Jason R

Rank IV
Launch Member

Enthusiast I

Ventura, CA, USA
First Name
Jason
Last Name
Radcliffe
Member #

Ham/GMRS Callsign
KN6JYL
Service Branch
Marine Corps
Hi everyone, Jason here. I'm new here. I currently have a 2015 Chevy Silverado 2500 HD. I'm just looking at getting back into overlanding. I used to own a Toyota FJ and loved it. I live in Ventura CA. If one of the admins read this can you PM me. I have a question about membership.

Reactions: Iwata77 and Kent R

Common Carp

Rank 0

Contributor I

Washington DC
First Name
Ivan
Last Name
Ivinski
Welcome to Overland Bound Ivan.
Check the forum calendar and Meet-Up page for events, and the Trip Planing page for trips being planed by members.
Overland Bound Meetups
Overland Trip Planning

Overland Expo East is this October. About EAST — Overland Expo®
You are in the East Region, local information can also be found in the “Overland Bound by Region”
OVERLAND BOUND COMMUNITY

Your Regional Director is @Nomadik Nova
Thanks Kent. Will do.

Ubiety

Rank VI

Explorer I

Sammamish, WA, USA
First Name
Greg
Last Name
Ubiety
Member #

Ham/GMRS Callsign
Ribs
Hey everyone! Names Andrew and I'm from the Seattle area. Just got a 2020 Tacoma and I'm building it out for some fun adventures. Always been a car camper but I'm looking at getting a rtt soon and going that direction with my adventures. Always looking for good camping spots and trails to explore so hit me up with any suggestions or advice!
Welcome! I’m over in Sammamish, let me know if I can answer any questions or if you want to hit the trail sometime. Go check out Rally Point for some good local OB related activities, hopefully some of us will be doing part of the WABDR in June.