Todd
Last Name
Hoffmaster
Member #

Ham/GMRS Callsign
KJ7CRJ
Service Branch
Air Force
Here in the Phoenix area on Craigslist there are about a dozen military trailers for sale. Might be worth a trip down here.

Reactions: The_Just

The_Just

Rank IV
Launch Member

Advocate I

Tualatin OR
Member #

Been working on my truck lately getting it set up. Got the Timbren all put together. Hope to get it bolted on this week.

The_Just

Rank IV
Launch Member

Advocate I

Tualatin OR
Member #

Memorial day weekend work!

It took a Herculean effort, 24" pipe wrench, and a 6ft breaker bar to move it, but its off. I've removed the entire end and will replace it with the Lock & Roll in the pic. 4 grade 8 bolts should hold it together nicely. Because it was powder coated before deciding to remove the existing hitch, it'll need to be re-coated. Luckily, I have a batch with the tent rack, LR4 sliders & tank plate going in this week. Just need to drop off the two hitch rails.

I tapped the 3 holes necessary to mount the Timbren on both sides. Unfortunately, I made a mistake and mounted them too far forward for my liking. After much measuring, I going to move them back 1 hole (5") which should almost center them. This also means that I need to make 1 more hole on each side. Not the worst mistake, but it could have been a catastrophe. Measure twice, cut once.

I measured the sink twice or 12 times. It went in great, after lots of cutting and removing some sub frame in the counter top. The faucet folds flat, but is a little crooked due to the subframe holes. Stove is next.

Not a bad weekend!

DirtyBeans

Rank II
Launch Member

Enthusiast I

Fort Meade MD
First Name
Louis
Last Name
Espinoza
Member #

I know this is an old thread, but do you remember what lo pro truxedo you went with? looking for one to fit on my m101a3

Sonarman

Rank V
Launch Member

Enthusiast III

North SF bay area
First Name
Joseph
Last Name
Arietta
Ham/GMRS Callsign
KMA6AIU
Service Branch
US Submarine Force
Selling my shell going in different direction. 82458B02-33C7-4DBD-9023-39C712368C21.jpeg