Rank V

Influencer II

San Dimas, Ca.
First Name
Mike
Last Name
McMullen
Member #

I will live my life without regret. I will seek out the beauty this world has to offer in abundance. When I die I want my life to be full of stories and memories, and not enough time to share them.
I agree, the people in my life always come first, we all love each other and adventure.

ThundahBeagle

Rank V

Advocate I

Massachusetts
First Name
Andrew
Last Name
Beagle
Member #

I dont know anyone without regrets of some kind. Big or small.

But the idea of living for the moment and having all the fun and interesting adventures one can is a nice one.

Reactions: zgfiredude

Charlie Toner

Rank IV
Launch Member

Enthusiast II

Cobourg, ON, Canada
First Name
Charlie
Last Name
Toner
Member #

If you don't have regrets then you've not been alive very long. Or your lying.
I found that focusing on my regrets, robbed me of seeking out a new and better future. None of this easy, and it is ok to not be ok. My point is that I grow into a better me by focusing on a better future.

Charlie Toner

Rank IV
Launch Member

Enthusiast II

Cobourg, ON, Canada
First Name
Charlie
Last Name
Toner
Member #

Those are beautiful sentiments.
But...Um, are you on the wrong side of the road there?
Actually it is a weird intersection in Grand Falls, NB, Canada where the street meets at the end of another 2 way street but the northbound lame I'm in becomes the on ramp to highway 2 westbound. I just grabbed a quick picture of the sunrise.

Enthusiast III

Grand Falls-Windsor, NL, Canada
First Name
Steve
Last Name
Adams
Actually it is a weird intersection in Grand Falls, NB, Canada where the street meets at the end of another 2 way street but the northbound lame I'm in becomes the on ramp to highway 2 westbound. I just grabbed a quick picture of the sunrise.
Too funny, we ilve in Grand Falls-Windsor, NL. Whenever I am ordering things, or looking up something about here, GF-NB always pops up....and don't get us started on phone people who assume all the time it's NB ha ha. We are getting to New Brunswick in the next year or so!

Reactions: Charlie Toner