Rank V

Pathfinder III

Nixa, MO, USA
First Name
Terry
Last Name
Gandy
Member #

1998 E250 Sportsmobile, Aluminess front/rear bumper with tire carrier and deluxe box, and Warn 12,000lbs winch. This picture was taken at our first campsite on Geneva Creek Road, Pike NF, after having the van lifted and 4wd installed by Timberline vans in Golden, Colorado. Technically, it's now an E350 after Timberline installed an F350 rear axle.
tempImage64UEEP.png

ThundahBeagle

Rank V

Advocate I

Massachusetts
First Name
Andrew
Last Name
Beagle
Member #

With about 6 inches less width over all. 7 inches less hip room and about 10 inches less shoulder room and a bit of tow capacity less than a typical "full size" GM truck just to name one manufacturer...

I am no mod, nor am I a gatekeeper of any sort here, and not to be elitist...but the Wrangler is the Wrangler, and not a full size truck.

That IS a kickass Jeep though! Love it. I'm sure you've been more places than I have

Reactions: j2dxplr

Jay Smallen

Rank III
Launch Member

Enthusiast III

Gardnerville Ranchos, NV, USA
First Name
Jay
Last Name
Smallen
Member #

j2dxplr

Rank III

Enthusiast I

Tempe, Arizona, United States
First Name
Jacq and Jeremy
Last Name
Davis
Member #

With about 6 inches less width over all. 7 inches less hip room and about 10 inches less shoulder room and a bit of tow capacity less than a typical "full size" GM truck just to name one manufacturer...

I am no mod, nor am I a gatekeeper of any sort here, and not to be elitist...but the Wrangler is the Wrangler, and not a full size truck.

That IS a kickass Jeep though! Love it. I'm sure you've been more places than I have
Thank you, and sorry, I thought this thread also includes SUVs, I must have read it wrong.

My hubby was looking for an SUV when he wanted a rig that can carry 4 adults plus plenty of room for our dog. Jeep Wrangler Rubicon was the only thing that is most trail ready and looks good. We bought it stock and escalated quickly to this mod today. I think we are only going to do a few more main mechanical things to make it ready for 37s down the road. But we do love our Wrangler.

KAIONE

Rank V
Investor

Advocate I

Vancouver, WA, USA
First Name
Kanak
Last Name
Attack
Member #

ThundahBeagle

Rank V

Advocate I

Massachusetts
First Name
Andrew
Last Name
Beagle
Member #

Thank you, and sorry, I thought this thread also includes SUVs, I must have read it wrong.

My hubby was looking for an SUV when he wanted a rig that can carry 4 adults plus plenty of room for our dog. Jeep Wrangler Rubicon was the only thing that is most trail ready and looks good. We bought it stock and escalated quickly to this mod today. I think we are only going to do a few more main mechanical things to make it ready for 37s down the road. But we do love our Wrangler.
It doesnt REALLY matter, though, right?! We are all after the same thing and I mean it that's a kick@$$ ride

• Love
Reactions: j2dxplr

ThundahBeagle

Rank V

Advocate I

Massachusetts
First Name
Andrew
Last Name
Beagle
Member #

By the way, I love the "doggles"!