Last minute Overland Bound camping weekend near Leadville, CO

• HTML tutorial

Boort

Rank V
Launch Member

Member III

Colorado
Member #

What is this "Met another OB Member" points? @Steve can you enlighten me? Thanks @Boort we did have a really good time! We'll definitely be doing more Rally Points as we travel around the nation!
@Jeepsies

The points go towards the OB Ambassador badge
"Member II You have met in person with another badge-holding Overland Bound Member! This trophy has been verified by an Overland Bound Administrator! Congrats!"

I think there is also one for setting up a successful Rally point meetup.

Boort

Reactions: Hourless Life

Hourless Life

Rank VI
Investor

Explorer I

Fulltime Travelers
First Name
Eric
Last Name
Highland
Member #

@Jeepsies

The points go towards the OB Ambassador badge
"Member II You have met in person with another badge-holding Overland Bound Member! This trophy has been verified by an Overland Bound Administrator! Congrats!"

I think there is also one for setting up a successful Rally point meetup.

Boort
@Steve @Michael I want the points. ALL the points. Haha.

Seriously, we had a great time! It was my first Rally Point and though it was last minute we had a great turnout! Awesome meeting other OB members on our very first overlanding weekend.

A great time was had by all. Full camping weekend and a 6 hour trail run.

Looking forward to seeing the updates y'all are doing on the map and rally point system.

Eric AKA Jeepsies

Hourless Life

Rank VI
Investor

Explorer I

Fulltime Travelers
First Name
Eric
Last Name
Highland
Member #

Love all the pictures, thanks for posting Eric. New to the forum and overloading so I hope to join some of these meet ups in the future.
Right on! There are some good Colorado Overland Bound members. Hope you get to connect with them. I travel full-time and am only in Colorado until October 20th this year. Got to head to Overland Expo East!

Welcome to the forums! #OB14045

Reactions: Neal A. Tew