Launch Member

Explorer I

Elizabethton, TN
First Name
Mike
Last Name
Klepp
Member #

Welcome to OB, Jeff! We're glad to have you here. Enjoy OB!

Cheers,
Mike

Kent R

Executive Director
Staff member
Mod Team

Pathfinder III

El Dorado, Ca
First Name
Kent
Last Name
Reynolds
Member #

Ham/GMRS Callsign
K6KNT
Service Branch
Retired Firefighter
Just finished with suspension upgres , lift kit , new Yokohama tires , roof rack and gill on my 08 pilot
Welcome To Overland Bound
Check the forum calendar and Meet-Up page for events, and the Trip Planning page for trips being planned by members. These pages can be filtered by region. The map will help you find other members in your part of Mexico.
Overland Bound Meetups
Overland Trip Planning
You can use the Member Map to find other members and events in your area. You can also send a message directly from the map to other members.
RESOURCE MAP
Adventure and Expedition App Tutorials
Overland Bound One App Adventure and Expedition Tutorials
Local information for any of our regions can also be found in the “Overland Bound by Region”
OVERLAND BOUND COMMUNITY
Quick adult & youthTread Lightly online awareness course.
Online Courses - Tread Lightly
Tread Lightly! Youth Online Course
If you have any questions don't hesitate to message me, hopefully I can get you going in the right direction. @Kent R or Kent@OverlandBound.com

Demasiado

Rank I

Enthusiast I

La Paz, BCS, Mexico
First Name
Jeff
Last Name
Wilson
Thanks , it’s meant to be my hiway car and my hummer off-road , but I couldn’t resist , I had to make it look like it’s mine , next I am adding a bull bar with a built in light bar and a trailer hitch ,what vehicle do you have

Dave Snyder

Rank VI
Investor

Trail Blazer II

Greenfield Township, Lackawanna County, Pennsylvania, United States
First Name
Dave
Last Name
Snyder
Member #

Thanks , it’s meant to be my hiway car and my hummer off-road , but I couldn’t resist , I had to make it look like it’s mine , next I am adding a bull bar with a built in light bar and a trailer hitch ,what vehicle do you have
I'm in the process of building out a Ram 1500. Waiting for an A.R.E. truck cap to show up. Hoping to get most of the electrical done before I have to have more shoulder surgery in a couple of weeks.

Demasiado

Rank I

Enthusiast I

La Paz, BCS, Mexico
First Name
Jeff
Last Name
Wilson
Cool I like those trucks , what year is it , are you doing all the electrical yourself , I am going to put a killer sound system in the Honda at some point , I am the electronics , engineer for the 200 plus foot yachts , if you ever need parts that are expensive let me know I may have ways for you to get things cheap

Reactions: Dave Snyder

roots66

Local Expert, Texas USA
Launch Member

Member III

Weir, TX, USA
First Name
Mike
Last Name
Roots
Member #

Service Branch
USAF
Hello Jeff, welcome to the OB family.

Dave Snyder

Rank VI
Investor

Trail Blazer II

Greenfield Township, Lackawanna County, Pennsylvania, United States
First Name
Dave
Last Name
Snyder
Member #

Cool I like those trucks , what year is it , are you doing all the electrical yourself , I am going to put a killer sound system in the Honda at some point , I am the electronics , engineer for the 200 plus foot yachts , if you ever need parts that are expensive let me know I may have ways for you to get things cheap
I'm attempting to do the electrical myself. I have a VoSwitch UV100 controller I'm going to install plus buss bars so I don't have a lot of "stuff" cluttering up the battery. I also got a powered accessory mount that mounts on the dash. I got an accessory power panel from Blue Sea and the GMRS radio installed tonight.

Michael Golden

Rank VI

Explorer I

Tampa Fl
First Name
Michael
Last Name
Golden
Member #

Ham/GMRS Callsign
KG4BCN
Service Branch
U.S. Army
Just finished with suspension upgres , lift kit , new Yokohama tires , roof rack and gill on my 08 pilot
Welcome to the Overland Bound Community. Glad to have you join us.