Advocate II

London, United Kingdom
First Name
Paul
Last Name
Savage
Member #

Here's the link it's an awesome build

Marcus is one guy you could sit round the camp fire with a beer and just listen to his stories.

Reactions: blackntan

Stephanie

Rank IV
Launch Member

Traveler III

Goldston, Chatham County, North Carolina, United States
First Name
stephanie
Last Name
Curlee
Member #

Ham/GMRS Callsign
KM4CNY
Service Branch
Army
I know there is a thred all ready on here about youtube etc but For overlanding information
Truck builds , tech , equipment etc there is no better souce IN MY OPININON
RONNIE DAHL spent hours watching his vids
Basically the man covers everthing No BS wofferling on about his history or sponcers just
Fact based information any one starting off GO STRIGHT TO HIS LINKS SIT BACK AND TAKE IT IN , RONNIE DAHL. 4 wheeling in west Australia
I love Ronnie. I agree YouTube is great. I learned so much from him and Matt from bleeping jeep. Although I don't own a Jeep.I found that I watched YouTube so much I cut Cable. I don't miss it. The bennifit is knowledge and saving money for other things. I also like Andrew saint P White. And the guys over at overland X and 410 expectation.

Reactions: John D.

MBroenkow

Rank V
Launch Member

Advocate I

Sonoma County, CA
Member #

In addition to Ronny Dahl, I also really enjoy Aussie Four Wheelers. I love their enthusiasm, that they don't play music over the action, or try to wax poetic. Even though I'm not personally into rock crawling, their videos are great for learning how vehicles react to large obstacles.

https://www.youtube.com/user/Hemi4WD

blackntan

Rank V
Launch Member

Pathfinder I

Uk. 53.4084 N 2 .9916W.
First Name
Black
Last Name
Tan
Member #

Service Branch
Boys brigade
WEEK END WARRIORS
In addition to Ronny Dahl, I also really enjoy Aussie Four Wheelers. I love their enthusiasm, that they don't play music over the action, or try to wax poetic. Even though I'm not personally into rock crawling, their videos are great for learning how vehicles react to large obstacles.

https://www.youtube.com/user/Hemi4WD
yes just watched the lads RAW and say it as it is. Down to earth info from people who walk the walk. , just watched ronnies perth 4x4 show. Vids. Surrounded by his crew. good craic