Pathfinder III

Gaanderen
First Name
Robert
Last Name
Keim
Member #

Hello folks,

Last week I had a problem with my Airlift 1000 kit.
It didnt inflate anymore.
The compressor was fine, I checked that, and by swapping the relais, I knew that wasnt the problem as well.
So, I contacted the Airliftcompany and asked them what the problem could be.

Problem found, and now pay attention;

As, due a failure in the control box, they send me a replacement.
Very superb, its warranty, but hey, no questions, just, we send you the replacement.

When I asked today if I could get a Track and Trace, I heard this astonishing news.

They dont send me a replacement of the control box, but the new updated version of the Wireless one System.
Which can even be controlled by an APP.

How wonderful is that???

I was already very very fond of the system, as it really performs great and towing our trailer is now so smooth.
And also having some extra weight in the car is no problem at all.

But the piece the resistance is that because my Jeep is lifted, it is also a little bit more shaky by wind.
But with the help of the Airlift system that is gone.

So, If you like to find a great part to get your car perform better when towing trailers, or carry heavy loads. Go to this company. And you will be stunned.

https://www.airliftcompany.com/

RainGoat

Rank V
Launch Member

Pathfinder I

Redmond, WA, USA
First Name
Kent
Last Name
Davis
Member #

AirLift Customer Service is top notch. I’ve had 2 different vehicles with the basic bag system only. Both developed a leak in one bag after 8-10yrs & ~100K miles. First vehicle I called, 2nd vehicle I emailed. Response both times, new pair shipped to me without hesitation. You get alot for your <$100 investment.

Reactions: Robert OB 33/48