I AM JAKE'S | Jade | Engine Rebuild | 94 YJ

• HTML tutorial

Jake Wettern | iamjake

Rank V
Launch Member

Advocate II

Wisconsin Rapids, WI
Member #

Keep up the great work Jake. If your ever in Northern Fl. Hit me up if you need anything. Love the videos and hope all goes well.
Hey Tregarth! Thank you for the offer!

If you haven’t already, please complete my 50 State Road Trip Questionnaire so I will have your contact info when I’m in your area. I use the completed questionnaires to meet up with the people you see with me in my videos!

Here is the link to the questionnaire which I hope you will complete - https://goo.gl/forms/ZopZP74rkYqGTBhh1

Thank you for your support and following my journey!

Jake Wettern | iamjake

Rank V
Launch Member

Advocate II

Wisconsin Rapids, WI
Member #

Jake,

You inspire us all. Keep trucking man !

Vinnie
Hey Vinnie! Thank you man!

If you haven’t already, please complete my 50 State Road Trip Questionnaire so I will have your contact info when I’m in your area. I use the completed questionnaires to meet up with the people you see with me in my videos!

Here is the link to the questionnaire which I hope you will complete - https://goo.gl/forms/ZopZP74rkYqGTBhh1

Thank you for your support and following my journey!

Jake Wettern | iamjake

Rank V
Launch Member

Advocate II

Wisconsin Rapids, WI
Member #

Update from @geddesracingengines - rebuilding the cylinder head for Jade's engine rebuild project. The @fmmotorparts and @felprogaskets parts were a great fit for this application. Cylinder head was cleaned and magnafluxed, installed bronze valve guide liners, multi-angle valve job on the intake, radius valve job on the exhaust, resurfaced with cbn and assembled with new parts from @fmmotorparts

Rebuilding Jade's Cylinder Head.PNG Rebuilding Jade's Cylinder Head (1).PNG Rebuilding Jade's Cylinder Head (2).PNG Rebuilding Jade's Cylinder Head (3).PNG Rebuilding Jade's Cylinder Head (4).PNG Rebuilding Jade's Cylinder Head (5).PNG Rebuilding Jade's Cylinder Head (6).PNG Rebuilding Jade's Cylinder Head (7).PNG

Rebuilding Jade's Cylinder Head (8).PNG

NightCrawler

Rank VI
Launch Member

Off-Road Ranger I

Moreno Valley, Ca
First Name
Steven
Last Name
DeLong
Member #

Ham/GMRS Callsign
W7DTH
Reactions: Stephanie

NightCrawler

Rank VI
Launch Member

Off-Road Ranger I

Moreno Valley, Ca
First Name
Steven
Last Name
DeLong
Member #

Ham/GMRS Callsign
W7DTH
LOL - that she does! I can't tell you what a huge difference this has made!
I am a Jeep owner...I know what its like to get that monkey off your back...been watching you make repairs on the go for awhile now. Lets hope you have a reprieve for some time so you can get back to some great adventures, footage and saving up cash for the new love interest. lol

Jake Wettern | iamjake

Rank V
Launch Member

Advocate II

Wisconsin Rapids, WI
Member #

I am a Jeep owner...I know what its like to get that monkey off your back...been watching you make repairs on the go for awhile now. Lets hope you have a reprieve for some time so you can get back to some great adventures, footage and saving up cash for the new love interest. lol
Yes, should be problem free for quite a while! Been itching to get back on the road and continue the journey! Thank you for your support!

Reactions: NightCrawler

Tinker

Rank V
Launch Member

Off-Road Ranger I

West Michigan
First Name
Mike
Last Name
Klemish
Member #

Fantastic! Big job but I bet it'll only improve your peace of mind as you hit the road again :smiley: