I AM JAKE'S | Jade | Engine Rebuild | 94 YJ

• HTML tutorial

Jake Wettern | iamjake

Rank V
Launch Member

Advocate II

Wisconsin Rapids, WI
Member #

Jade looks good! Now get back out there Jake. If you get up to Ontario Canada you got to let me know. You can stay at our place as our guest.
Thank you - she's better than ever now! Have been itching to get back on the road! I will make it to Canada!

If you haven’t already, please complete my 50 State Road Trip Questionnaire so I will have your contact info when I’m in your area. I use the completed questionnaires to meet up with the people you see with me in my videos!

Here is the link to the questionnaire which I hope you will complete - https://goo.gl/forms/ZopZP74rkYqGTBhh1

Thank you for your support and following my journey!

Reactions: canadianoverlanders

Craig M

Rank VI
Launch Member

Advocate III

Haslet, Texas, USA
First Name
Craig
Last Name
M
Member #

Ok, I have to ask.. A passenger seat? Soft Top? New girlfriend in San Diego? Do I sense an alteration to living out of Jade?

Jake Wettern | iamjake

Rank V
Launch Member

Advocate II

Wisconsin Rapids, WI
Member #

Ok, I have to ask.. A passenger seat? Soft Top? New girlfriend in San Diego? Do I sense an alteration to living out of Jade?
Hey Chili! No, not at all - making some slight accommodations to Jade's interior. Need a seat for my girlfriend and I will be building a sleeping platform with drawers beneath for storage! Thank you!

Jimmy P

Rank V
Launch Member

Off-Road Ranger I

Duncan, OK, USA
Member #

Ham/GMRS Callsign
KG5JLP
Hey Chili! No, not at all - making some slight accommodations to Jade's interior. Need a seat for my girlfriend and I will be building a sleeping platform with drawers beneath for storage! Thank you!
I'm excited to see what you do for the sleeping platform with the two seats. I've slept in my CJ before, with both front seats in, and it wasn't comfortable. I've never really given it much thought, so I'm anxious to see what you come up with.

Craig M

Rank VI
Launch Member

Advocate III

Haslet, Texas, USA
First Name
Craig
Last Name
M
Member #

Haha, cool deal! Look forward to the build!

BTW.. The girl.. Is it the photography student you met at Salvation Mountain? If so, I am not surprised. Y'all seemed to hit it off right away.

Edit: Izzy?

Last edited:

Craig M

Rank VI
Launch Member

Advocate III

Haslet, Texas, USA
First Name
Craig
Last Name
M
Member #

Saw the new video.. Ah.. I smelled a trailer and almost mentioned it above! Sweet.. You looking at an M416 or a more custom / production trailer?

Reactions: NightCrawler