Investor

Explorer I

Fulltime Travelers
First Name
Eric
Last Name
Highland
Member #

I have moved from Baton Rouge to Northwest Arkansas and would like to change the location in my profile how do I do that?
I think this is correct, but I'm new. Hover over your name and select Personal Details. Enter your current location in NW Arkansas. Then go back and hover over your name again. This time select Privacy. Scroll to the bottom of that page and make sure you've selected to show your location on the map. I'm pretty sure the map only updates once a day. So give it 24 hours or so and you should be good.

Now having said all of that I'm a noob to the forums so I'm just trying to help. If any of the veteran forum users want to correct me, feel free. I need to learn too.

v/r Eric AKA Jeepsies

Reactions: Chadlyb

Razorback

Rank III
Launch Member

Enthusiast III

Scranton, Arkansas, United States
First Name
Anthony
Last Name
Kirby
Member #

I think this is correct, but I'm new. Hover over your name and select Personal Details. Enter your current location in NW Arkansas. Then go back and hover over your name again. This time select Privacy. Scroll to the bottom of that page and make sure you've selected to show your location on the map. I'm pretty sure the map only updates once a day. So give it 24 hours or so and you should be good.

Now having said all of that I'm a noob to the forums so I'm just trying to help. If any of the veteran forum users want to correct me, feel free. I need to learn too.

v/r Eric AKA Jeepsies
Thanks Eric.

Reactions: Hourless Life