Rank III

Pathfinder III

Riyadh Saudi Arabia
First Name
Chris
Last Name
Pacey
Member #

Really looking forward to reading through the stories and experience on here.
I am a teacher out in Riyadh and I have downsized from a 7.5 ton Iveco 4x4 Overland to a Jeep Rubicon. It will take some adjusting but enjoying it so far. We intend to cover as much of the Middle East as possible over the next couple of years so any past experience gratefully received. F99B1433-9FE7-4A8F-A05C-2039D730B0AE_1_201_a.jpeg

Attachments

Shahn

Rank VI

Off-Road Ranger I

Snohomish County, WA, USA
First Name
Shahn
Last Name
Brown
Member #

Ham/GMRS Callsign
GMRS - WRQD549
I am a teacher out in Riyadh and I have downsized from a 7.5 ton Iveco 4x4 Overland to a Jeep Rubicon. It will take some adjusting but enjoying it so far. We intend to cover as much of the Middle East as possible over the next couple of years so any past experience gratefully received. View attachment 220209
Hello and welcome to Overland Bound! Awesome looking rigs you have!

Kent R

Executive Director
Staff member
Mod Team

Pathfinder III

El Dorado, Ca
First Name
Kent
Last Name
Reynolds
Member #

Ham/GMRS Callsign
K6KNT
Service Branch
Retired Firefighter
I am a teacher out in Riyadh and I have downsized from a 7.5 ton Iveco 4x4 Overland to a Jeep Rubicon. It will take some adjusting but enjoying it so far. We intend to cover as much of the Middle East as possible over the next couple of years so any past experience gratefully received. View attachment 220209
Welcome to Overland Bound
Check the forum calendar and Meet-Up page for events, and the Trip Planning page for trips being planned by members. These pages can be filtered by region.
Overland Bound Meetups
Overland Trip Planning
You can use the Member Map to find other members and events in your area. You can also send a message directly from the map to other members. @Gal is someone in your area that is connected to the Middle East overland scene and might be a good contact for you.
RESOURCE MAP
Quick adult & youthTread Lightly universal online awareness course.
Online Courses - Tread Lightly
Tread Lightly! Youth Online Course
If you have any questions don't hesitate to message me, hopefully I can get you going in the right direction. @Kent R or Kent@OverlandBound.com

Reactions: Gal and Smiler1

Smiler1

Rank III

Pathfinder III

Riyadh Saudi Arabia
First Name
Chris
Last Name
Pacey
Member #

Welcome to Overland Bound
Check the forum calendar and Meet-Up page for events, and the Trip Planning page for trips being planned by members. These pages can be filtered by region.
Overland Bound Meetups
Overland Trip Planning
You can use the Member Map to find other members and events in your area. You can also send a message directly from the map to other members. @Gal is someone in your area that is connected to the Middle East overland scene and might be a good contact for you.
RESOURCE MAP
Quick adult & youthTread Lightly universal online awareness course.
Online Courses - Tread Lightly
Tread Lightly! Youth Online Course
If you have any questions don't hesitate to message me, hopefully I can get you going in the right direction. @Kent R or Kent@OverlandBound.com
Many thanks Kent,
I will do, not sure there will be much physically in Saudi?

Bengt N

Rank VII

Member III

Sparreholm, Södermanland, Sweden
First Name
Bengt
Last Name
Nordrup
Member #

Hallo Chris
Welcome to OBO
WBR
Bengt N
Sweden

El-Dracho

Ambassador, Europe
Supporter
Investor

Inventor I

Lampertheim, Germany
First Name
Bjoern
Last Name
Eldracher
Member #

Ham/GMRS Callsign
DO3BE
Hello Chris & welcome to Overland Bound!

Did you catch a little bit of the Dakar live on site the last days?

Greetings from Europe
Bjoern

Reactions: Bengt N