Hello

• HTML tutorial

Chadlyb

Rank V
Launch Member

Advocate III

Bend, OR, USA
Member #

Hello, my name is Jeff and I am new to this forum and group. I live at the very top of California and am looking to meet overlanders to share adventures with. I joined the community today and hope to meet some fellow adventures and road friends.
Hello Jeff and welcome to the OB crew....Look forward to seeing your build and your adventures.

Narbob

US West Region Director
Staff member
Founder 500

Pathfinder II

Culver City California
First Name
Bob
Last Name
Brann
Member #

Ham/GMRS Callsign
KJ6W0A
Hello, my name is Jeff and I am new to this forum and group. I live at the very top of California and am looking to meet overlanders to share adventures with. I joined the community today and hope to meet some fellow adventures and road friends.
Welcome to Overland Bound!

Check the forum calendar and Meet-Up page for events, and the Trip Planning page for trips being planned by members.

Overland Bound Meetups

If you have any questions message your Member Representative @Cottonwoody ir me, your Regional Director, on the forum at @Narbob

Big G

Rank V
Launch Member

Member III

Grants Pass, OR, USA
First Name
Gary
Last Name
Cloud
Member #

Ham/GMRS Callsign
KJ7MZB
Hi Jeff, welcome to the OB community. I see that you are in Crescent City and as you've already been told you are in the Nor Cal region and who your Rep is. That being said, since you are only 80 miles or so from Grants Pass I want to invite you to a Meet and Greet we are having here on March 14. For details scroll down in the forums until you come to Overland Bound Meet ups. Click on that and scroll down until you see Southern Oregon Meet and Greet. You will find all the info about it there. I will be sending you some more information in a few minutes, but if you have any questions please feel free to contact me. I sure hope you can come up on the 14th.

Big G

Rank V
Launch Member

Member III

Grants Pass, OR, USA
First Name
Gary
Last Name
Cloud
Member #

Ham/GMRS Callsign
KJ7MZB
Hi Jeff, welcome to the OB community. I see that you are in Crescent City and as you've already been told you are in the Nor Cal region and who your Rep is. That being said, since you are only 80 miles or so from Grants Pass I want to invite you to a Meet and Greet we are having here on March 14. For details scroll down in the forums until you come to Overland Bound Meet ups. Click on that and scroll down until you see Southern Oregon Meet and Greet. You will find all the info about it there. I will be sending you some more information in a few minutes, but if you have any questions please feel free to contact me. I sure hope you can come up on the 14th.
Ok Jeff here's the rest of the stuff I said I'd send. Some, as you will see has passed , but it will give you an idea of some things you could get involved in.

Here's some information you might find helpful from Mike Rose the PNW Director.
Special Events:

February 21-23 NW Washington Monthly Campout located at Kulshan Campground along Baker Lake Rd for more information contact @Gabriel Bozeman

March 7th 9 am- 4 pm 39th Annual Electronic Show and Swap Meet in Puyallup, Washington hosted by Mike & Keys Amateur Radio Club. The Mike & Key Electronics Show & Swap Meet is one of the largest annual Amateur Radio events in the Pacific Northwest.

March 8th 9am-4pm 38th Annual 4x4 Off-road & Performance Swap Meet in Puyallup, Washington. The oldest and largest off-road swap meet i. The Pacific Northwest. Check the flier for more details

March 14th 11:00 am-1pm Southern Oregon Meet and Greet at Black Forrest Family Restaurant in Grants Pass, Oregon.

Come to Grants Pass to:
Meet other OB members
Discuss interest in regular meet ups, trips, overlanding education, rig walk around
Eat lunch together
Make new friends with similar interests

June 15-18 WBDAR (Washington Backcountry Discovery Route) Sections 1-3. Starting at “The Bridge of the Gods” explore the Washington Backcountry Route on your way to Plain, Washington for the Northwest Overland Rally.

June 18-21 Northwest Overland Rally in Plain, Washington. Great for new and experienced Overlanders a like.Camping, Classes, trail rides, and great times. Preregistration is open now through March 31st tickets will also be available at the gate. RSVP by May 31stto camp with fellow Overland Bound members, Families and Friends.

June 25-28 British Columbia Overland Rally in Whistler BC. Great for new and experienced Overlanders a like.Camping, Classes, trail rides, and great times. Preregistration is open now through March 31st tickets will also be available at the gate. DM @Slimpartywagon to RSVP by May 31st to camp with fellow Overland Bound members, Families and Friends.

July 3-6 4th of July Weekend at 2 Rivers Ranch in Dayville, Oregon. Join @2RiversRanchExpeditions as they host the adventure of the summer. the adventure starts on July 3rd with a potluck dinner, campfire, and camping at 2 Rivers Ranch. Drive through Dayville in the 4th of July Parade as we take to the trails for 3 more days of exploring and camping.

Labor Day Weekend, First Northwest Overland Bound Regional Campout. This event is still in the planning stages with exact times and locations still be worked on.

Reactions: M Rose

Tacoma_Nomad

Rank IV
Launch Member

Enthusiast II

Crescent City, CA
First Name
Cody
Last Name
Love
Member #

Hi Jeff! I see you live in Crescent City! I live here as well and am very active in the OB Community. I'd be more then will to meet up with ya sometime and go over each others rigs. We have a few close camping trips coming up as well... Give me a Holler!