Hello From Seaside, OR

• HTML tutorial

CPO Flatrock

Rank 0

Contributor I

Welcome!
There is a lot of ground between you and me. One does not have to Play in the TSF only. We are fortunate to have the whole NW corner of the state as forest/logging developed country. Roads everywhere....literally. and then there is the oregon back country trails. Eugene to salem and all points westward, quite the road system as well.
This is just on the wet side of the hill!

Reactions: Tyler Higgins

Art

Rank IV
Launch Member

Advocate II

Woodinville, WA
Member #

Welcome! Im up north from you but actually coming down to Seaside in Sept for my wifes birthday so hoping I might be able to sneak in a trip or so.

justin marsh

Rank V
Launch Member

Advocate III

Miriam Vale QLD Australia
Member #

Yes they do, I would love a LC200 Super Tourer. I just need to win the lottery first, lol.

Sent from my XT1650 using OB Talk mobile app
true in the same boat but I love my old girl. she not the fastest on the road but she gets me where I want to go and she reliable and I can work on her myself when she being temperamantal13735647_1224588980939432_392658303740810620_o.jpg

Tyler Higgins

Rank III
Launch Member

Enthusiast III

Houston,TX
Member #

true in the same boat but I love my old girl. she not the fastest on the road but she gets me where I want to go and she reliable and I can work on her myself when she being temperamantalView attachment 20848
She looks great. All that really matters is that she gets you out on the trails and back home.

One thing I have a hard time wrapping my head around with the Super Tourer is the whole cutting up a new Land Cruiser 200 to turn it into a truck.

Reactions: justin marsh

justin marsh

Rank V
Launch Member

Advocate III

Miriam Vale QLD Australia
Member #

lol they been doing that for years here in Australia. every one needs a ute but need the dual cab for the family. the 70 series is a tough rig but the 200 series is more comfort. but when Patriot Campers are finish with it it a comfortable tough rig

Tyler Higgins

Rank III
Launch Member

Enthusiast III

Houston,TX
Member #

lol they been doing that for years here in Australia. every one needs a ute but need the dual cab for the family. the 70 series is a tough rig but the 200 series is more comfort. but when Patriot Campers are finish with it it a comfortable tough rig
It definitely does look comfortable. But costly, but I guess what they say is true, you get what you pay for.

Reactions: justin marsh