Hello from ND

• HTML tutorial

Harwood39

Rank I
Launch Member

Traveler I

Fargo, ND
Member #

Hey there. I'm from North Dakota. I run a 2017 Subaru Crosstrek as my overlanding rig and am currently building an overland trailer with rooftop tent to pull behind it. The Crosstrek is on a 2 inch lift, gorilla bumper bar/skid plate, knucklebone tire carrier, Thule basket. The trailer is custom made from Jeep cj repair corners and tail gate for the rear.20171026_212311.jpg

Chadlyb

Rank V
Launch Member

Advocate III

Bend, OR, USA
Member #

Hey there. I'm from North Dakota. I run a 2017 Subaru Crosstrek as my overlanding rig and am currently building an overland trailer with rooftop tent to pull behind it. The Crosstrek is on a 2 inch lift, gorilla bumper bar/skid plate, knucklebone tire carrier, Thule basket. The trailer is custom made from Jeep cj repair corners and tail gate for the rear.View attachment 41902
Hello and welcome to the OB crew...great looking rig and trailer....look forward to seeing your adventures

Reactions: Harwood39

Jake Wettern | iamjake

Rank V
Launch Member

Advocate II

Wisconsin Rapids, WI
Member #

Hey there. I'm from North Dakota. I run a 2017 Subaru Crosstrek as my overlanding rig and am currently building an overland trailer with rooftop tent to pull behind it. The Crosstrek is on a 2 inch lift, gorilla bumper bar/skid plate, knucklebone tire carrier, Thule basket. The trailer is custom made from Jeep cj repair corners and tail gate for the rear.View attachment 41902
Hi Adventure Trek and welcome to OB! Nice looking Crosstrek! Safe travels and enjoy those open roads!

tkt0912

Rank IV
Launch Member

Enthusiast III

Space Coast, Florida
Member #

Welcome to OB!!! Good looking Subaru you got there. I too am in the process of building a RTT trailer. It's been a lot of fun and can't wait to use for the first time!!

Overland USA

Rank VII
Launch Member

Steward I

Rolling Meadows, IL
First Name
Michael
Last Name
Bogan
Member #

Ham/GMRS Callsign
WRJC877
Welcome to OB!
Nice looking Subaru!
Hope to hear about your adventures!

Traveler I

Welcome! I am in love with that trailer! and that crosstrek is looking great! I'm a Subaru guy with an 06 Forester, and am planning on getting a more recent 2013+ model for overlanding but your Crosstrek is really pulling my interests into that model. Beautiful set up, how does it handle?