Launch Member

Enthusiast I

Memphis, TN, USA
First Name
Alex
Last Name
Scott
Member #

Hi everyone - New member here. I am looking forward to the gradual process of buildIng my 80 series LC into an even more capable overlanding rig. I also look forward to getting off the beaten track and providing ample opportunity for adventure with my growing family (son had his first birthday last week!). Interested in learning about where a novice overlander can cut their teeth in and around West TN.

cheers,
Alex

Chadlyb

Rank V
Launch Member

Advocate III

Bend, OR, USA
Member #

Hi everyone - New member here. I am looking forward to the gradual process of buildIng my 80 series LC into an even more capable overlanding rig. I also look forward to getting off the beaten track and providing ample opportunity for adventure with my growing family (son had his first birthday last week!). Interested in learning about where a novice overlander can cut their teeth in and around West TN.

cheers,
Alex
Hello Alex and welcome to the OB crew....nice Toy. Look forward to seeing your build and your adventures.

Reactions: 80Lex

NashvilleKara

Rank IV
Launch Member

Enthusiast III

Nashville, TN, USA
First Name
Kara
Last Name
Stephens
Member #

Heya from MidTN! It might be a hike for you from Memphis but we’re doing an LBL trip next weekend 6-8. You’re welcome to join. Formed it for my sons 4th bday, so families are for sure welcome. If that’s too far we’ll probably do some Windrock Park over the summer.