Great White Buffalo (Carli Cummins build)

• HTML tutorial

Young Satchel

Rank V
Launch Member

Pathfinder I

Man such great picture ugggghhhh it's killing me.

When I was 19 I lived out there in Portland. I hiked up to Multnomah Falls tripping on Mescaline Tabs. Still have a picture of me standing below the falls holding my hands up with long hair looking like Jesus.

It was a different time in my life [emoji23]

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

jesseazarva

Rank IV

Pathfinder I

US
Man such great picture ugggghhhh it's killing me.

When I was 19 I lived out there in Portland. I hiked up to Multnomah Falls tripping on Mescaline Tabs. Still have a picture of me standing below the falls holding my hands up with long hair looking like Jesus.

It was a different time in my life [emoji23]

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
Haha its a great little hike!

Sent from my SM-N920T using Tapatalk

Graeman

Rank V
Launch Member

Off-Road Ranger I

Catalina Avenue, Tucson, AZ, USA
First Name
Todd
Last Name
Hoffmaster
Member #

Ham/GMRS Callsign
KJ7CRJ
Service Branch
Air Force
Looks like the 2 of you had quite the honeymoon adventure. I want to see the picture of the Explorer touching back down after flight.

jesseazarva

Rank IV

Pathfinder I

US

After our amazing stay in the tree house we hit the 5 fwy south, to Eugene OR. Found probably the best BBQ food i have ever had, it was a restaurant on diners, dives ,drives.

Another amazing camp, and we are back on the coast, now attempting to do the southern half of Oregon.

Coos bay.

Instagram @bluedog_co

jesseazarva

Rank IV

Pathfinder I

US

I believe this place was elk village a small campground on the CA coast?

I have some family in Fort Bragg CA so we stayed a night at their place, beautiful house right on the ocean. Next day we went for a bike ride through the town, and got some lunch cool place.

After Fort Bragg we basically headed home both of us have seen almost everything from San Francisco south, stopped at our friends house, in Santa Maria, 600 lb pig!

Instagram @bluedog_co

jesseazarva

Rank IV

Pathfinder I

US
<br />With in a week of being home from our honeymoon, the truck was dropped off at ttmotorsports in simi valley for the suspension install, he knows his stuff!<br />
<br />..........<br />
<br />Install done, its the carli 2.5 pintop kit. New 2.5s up front with remote resis, new springs, tracbar, rear 2.5 piggy backs, springs, tracbar drop. Front gets 3 inch lift, rear 1 inch lift, and of course carlis valving!<br />
<br /><br />Instagram @bluedog_co

Instagram @bluedog_co

Reactions: Moriarty

jesseazarva

Rank IV

Pathfinder I

US

After the suspension was installed we immediately had a weekend trip out to cuddyback dry lake bed for thanksgiving. The truck worked great, suspension was quite surprising much better than we thought it would be.

The pup trying to stay warm in the 30° weather.

Instagram @bluedog_co

jesseazarva

Rank IV

Pathfinder I

US
A couple weeks after thanksgiving i had mapped out another trip. This one was going to start in Landers CA and go south through joshua tree national park and out Berdoo Canyon. Eventually we looped back north and ended up in Johnson Valley at means dry lake bed.

Arriving at camp

It was not the plan but some how it ended up being a fullsize run.

The run into joshua tree was fun 90% dirt, we decided to stop and have a snack in Hidden Valley.

We did the short hike up to barker dam, well what use to be a dam.

Instagram @bluedog_co

jesseazarva

Rank IV

Pathfinder I

US

My buddy basically cheating, power wagon with 37s. He was having fun on this bonus line.

Great veiws!

Instagram @bluedog_co

Reactions: 4wheelspulling