Forester XT build - Overland/Bugout

• HTML tutorial

krzyboy2o

Rank V
Investor

Pathfinder I

San Jose, CA
Member #

If your in the Bay Area, Mtn Roo is hosting an overnight camp out at Hollister Hills this weekend. Check out their Facebook page for more info.

Joey83

Rank VI
Launch Member

Influencer II

Sandnes, Norway
First Name
Joachim
Last Name
Sandven
Member #

Thanks, but I won't be able to make it to the Bay area for atleast another couple years.

krzyboy2o

Rank V
Investor

Pathfinder I

San Jose, CA
Member #

120k Rig Update:

Replaced my Auxbeam Low beams with Morimoto 2Stroke 2.0 LED's - way better beam pattern.
Added Baja Designs S2 Sport Combo Flood/Spot ditch lights with ADF brackets
Purchased RalliTek Sport Springs for front and Overload Springs for rear 0" lift
Purchased KYB Excel-G shocks & struts
This weekend adding 25mm spacers

PAfozzy

Rank I
Launch Member

Contributor I

Ephrata, PA, USA
Member #

Reactions: krzyboy2o

krzyboy2o

Rank V
Investor

Pathfinder I

San Jose, CA
Member #

Nice! How are you looking the lights?
Morimoto 2Stroke LED are way better! Pricey but worth it. However the fans are audible when stopped or parked.

Im thinking removing my light bar and replacing it with 2 LP6 in amber from Baja Designs on the lower front grille [emoji848]

S2’s still working on the wire harness. Have to extend the harness to span across the engine bay.

krzyboy2o

Rank V
Investor

Pathfinder I

San Jose, CA
Member #

Awesome! Love to hear your thoughts on the S2's once you have them wired up.
Sure thing. This week im working in Vegas, Hopefully i'll have time this weekend.

on a side note, has anyone heard of www.rigdsupply.com? They make a tire hitch similar to Wilco. I did end up purchasing one after chatting to Luke on IG. Seems pretty established, but would like the community's thoughts. Thanks!