Reno, Nevada, United States
First Name
Jim
Last Name
Bro
Member #

Service Branch
USAF DAV
How long after activation email should we expect our emblem? aprox.....

Jim

Jedi

Rank VI
Staff member
Launch Member

Off-Road Ranger I

Arlington, WA, USA
First Name
Brie
Last Name
McClory
Member #

Ham/GMRS Callsign
K6JDI
I'm not support, but I can offer you my experience.

I know that I joined last Saturday (07/07/18), received a shipment notification on Monday, and received the packet today (it's sitting in my mailbox waiting for me to get home...) The items shipped out of the San Francisco Bay Area, so I think that answer is really dependent on the speed of the USPS.

Kevigizmo

Western Europe Moderator
Launch Member

Influencer II

North Walsham, Norfolk, UK
First Name
Kevin
Last Name
Titmarsh
Member #

Hi Jim,

It doesn't normally take too long for the emblem to turn up with you - As your in the US it's usually far quicker than it is to arrive over here in Europe

If you purchased the $24.99 , $44.99 or $69.99 memberships then it should be on the way getting processed
If you purchased the Digital Membership which is $19.99 - this one does not have a physical Emblem

If you still have not received it in the mail, contact Corrie or Megin on info@overlandbound.com

Kev

Jim SoG

Forums Manager
Staff member
Investor

Educator I

Reno, Nevada, United States
First Name
Jim
Last Name
Bro
Member #

Service Branch
USAF DAV
Thanks Kev as you posted I got another email telling me my new number and that emblem is on it s way.......

Jim

Reactions: Kevigizmo

Steve

lost again...
Founder 500
Launch Member

Traveler III

Lorain County, OH, USA
First Name
Steve
Last Name
None
Member #

If you purchased the Digital Membership which is $19.99 - this one does not have a physical Emblem
Just for reference, the digital membership is not offered in the USA, as we do not have the crazy duty/tax fees for shipping the emblems.

Reactions: Kevigizmo

Desert Runner

Rank VII
Launch Member

Expedition Master III

Southern Nevada
First Name
Jerold
Last Name
F.
Member #

Ham/GMRS Callsign
/GMRS=WREA307
dependent on the speed of the USPS.........this!

Remember that Micheal sends these out of California, so those in AZ, will get them days before New York. Another item to contemplate is that most companies follow the UPS ZONE map where the country is divided in sections. These delivery zones will determine when you can expect delivery. I was a former overnight company local operator supervisor, so you got to know when something might get there. Excluding expensive overnight or 2 day, the ground operations and packages followed the UPS model. So...if you buy something in California, and live in a Main city of Nevada, and choose ground (usually free-5 day guarantee-by shippers) you can usually expect it the next day or 2 at most. So if your following this, those that paid $15-30 dollars more for overnight, just wasted a bunch of money.

CAVEAT:
You will not get a guarantee on the ground shipment, and indeed it might take that 5 days or 2 if just one state over. So keep this in mind. Oh....and USPS service is notorious for not getting those 2 day guaranteed packages delivered in 2 days. Instead plan on 3...just saying. Good luck with the refund process.