First Name
Eddy
Last Name
Louis
Member #

Ham/GMRS Callsign
KO6BOH
View attachment 66135

SV is this yours? I was hoping to meet you too.
Yes! That is my little JK. I got there about 15 minutes late. I was looking for your blue truck, but didn't see it. I did see someone in a lavender sports top snapping pics was that you?

It was indeed great to meet a bunch of like-minded members (and non-members) today at the event! But I was kind of wandering around in small groups, so I didn't really get to meet everyone. I ended up staying past 7p. Hopefully I'll get to meet you at the next event. Are you doing the Shaver Lake outing in October?

Traveler I

Nor Cal
Yes! That is my little JK. I got there about 15 minutes late. I was looking for your blue truck, but didn't see it. I did see someone in a lavender sports top snapping pics was that you?

It was indeed great to meet a bunch of like-minded members (and non-members) today at the event! But I was kind of wandering around in small groups, so I didn't really get to meet everyone. I ended up staying past 7p. Hopefully I'll get to meet you at the next event. Are you doing the Shaver Lake outing in October?
Yes that was me! My truck was parked off to the side since it isn’t as cool as the other rigs. I really liked your light bar.

Depends on when the Shaver Lake outing is? Where is Shaver Lake? Those would make for some great shots of my truck.

SVgarage

Rank V
Launch Member

Off-Road Ranger I

Livermore, California
First Name
Eddy
Last Name
Louis
Member #

Ham/GMRS Callsign
KO6BOH

Kent R

Executive Director
Staff member
Mod Team

Pathfinder III

El Dorado, Ca
First Name
Kent
Last Name
Reynolds
Member #

Ham/GMRS Callsign
K6KNT
Service Branch
Retired Firefighter
I heard about a trip to Mojave Road in the Fall. Somebody is in the beginning stages of planning that.
If someone is planing a trip to the Mojave Road in the fall they need to get going on the permits. If I can be of any help just ask.

Reactions: infennonlabs

NoDoze

Rank III
Launch Member

Off-Road Ranger I

San Francisco, CA
First Name
Rudy
Last Name
G
Member #

Ham/GMRS Callsign
N6DOZ
I'm really bummed I missed this event due to a busy day. Looking forward to the next one!

Kent R

Executive Director
Staff member
Mod Team

Pathfinder III

El Dorado, Ca
First Name
Kent
Last Name
Reynolds
Member #

Ham/GMRS Callsign
K6KNT
Service Branch
Retired Firefighter
Ill email the organizer and see when the next one is.

Kent R

Executive Director
Staff member
Mod Team

Pathfinder III

El Dorado, Ca
First Name
Kent
Last Name
Reynolds
Member #

Ham/GMRS Callsign
K6KNT
Service Branch
Retired Firefighter
I was talking with the organizer. I suggested we should do one every quarter and kinda move it around the bay area to make it easier for they guys that have to drive a little further.
That might work but I am trying to get more localized meet-ups, I will message both of you.