Jason
Last Name
Kephart
Member #

Ham/GMRS Callsign
GMRS: WRMM229
Service Branch
US Army

Meetup is at 11:00AM @ the Blackwell Horse Camp. From there, we will split up into groups and tackle different locations. I have grids that I will give out to group leaders and we will disperse as a group to those spots. If you see trash along the way, feel free to pick it up.

The goal for this trip is to cleanup the HNF, or at-least try. The HNF is close to home, a beautiful area, and something we want to have around for generations to come.

taylod2

Rank II

Contributor III

Noblesville,IN
First Name
David
Last Name
Taylor
Member #

Ham/GMRS Callsign
KD9QIO
I am sad that I am going to be out of town that weekend. That area is near and dear to me. I have camped, hiked and kayaked in that area many times. The disbursed camping there is great if you are willing hike or boat to it. It is a very popular area and needs cleaned up periodically.

Redd_alert4x4

Rank I

Contributor II

Louisville, KY
First Name
Dax
Last Name
Redden

Meetup is at 11:00AM @ the Blackwell Horse Camp. From there, we will split up into groups and tackle different locations. I have grids that I will give out to group leaders and we will disperse as a group to those spots. If you see trash along the way, feel free to pick it up.

The goal for this trip is to cleanup the HNF, or at-least try. The HNF is close to home, a beautiful area, and something we want to have around for generations to come.

I’m in Louisville and would be happy to come and help clean up the Hoosier. I would have to leave at 3 sharp for plans I have later that day but if you think 11-3 is enough time to do some damage I’m in! ??

Reactions: The Echy Adventures

sasquatchoverlanding

Local Expert, Indiana USA

Expedition Master III

Whiteland, IN, USA
First Name
Jason
Last Name
Kephart
Member #

Ham/GMRS Callsign
Service Branch
US Army

I’m in Louisville and would be happy to come and help clean up the Hoosier. I would have to leave at 3 sharp for plans I have later that day but if you think 11-3 is enough time to do some damage I’m in! ??
I'm sure it is. Totally up to you if you are able

Overland Omnivore

US MidWest Region Local Expert
Investor

Explorer I

New Albany, IN
First Name
Jason
Last Name
Price
Member #

To short of notice for me…I have JROD coming down from C-Bus to help me work on the camper to get it ready for our expedition this summer…thanks for heading out and doing some much needed clean up…it is greatly appreciated…

Attachments

sasquatchoverlanding

Local Expert, Indiana USA

Expedition Master III

Whiteland, IN, USA
First Name
Jason
Last Name
Kephart
Member #

Ham/GMRS Callsign
Service Branch
US Army
Good morning! Did this event go forward and are there any future events planned? My husband's an Indiana boy and I'd love to get him out to help clean up Hoosier.
It did happen we just moved it to a different weekend due to the weather. We are working with the Forest service to be able to have a few more this year as this was a huge success!