Launch Member

Builder I

Miami, Fl
First Name
Eric
Last Name
Gonzalez
Member #

Haven’t shared in a bit, but plenty of camp photos from Florida this fall and winter. Here’s some of my favorites!

Attachments

CR-Venturer

Rank VI
Launch Member

Traveler III

Ardrossan, AB, Canada
First Name
Jas
Last Name
Spr
Member #

Haven’t shared in a bit, but plenty of camp photos from Florida this fall and winter. Here’s some of my favorites!
That tower looks like something right out of Lord of the Rings. Awesome! The spanish moss never fails to bring back fond memories of my time in Savannah, GA, although the weather was miserably muggy for my Canadian self lol Thanks for sharing!

gonzoy5

Rank V
Launch Member

Builder I

Miami, Fl
First Name
Eric
Last Name
Gonzalez
Member #

That tower looks like something right out of Lord of the Rings. Awesome! The spanish moss never fails to bring back fond memories of my time in Savannah, GA, although the weather was miserably muggy for my Canadian self lol Thanks for sharing!
The tower get better! Was made as a centerpiece to Lake Wales, and is called a Singing Tower. Every hour or so it plays some music from the bells that you can hear for miles. Not your usual “gongs”, but actually several minute songs. Pretty cool to check out!

Cypress

Rank V

Off-Road Ranger I

Goose Creek, SC, USA
First Name
Allen
Last Name
Murray
Member #

Ham/GMRS Callsign
WRJY639
This one is a little cheaty and more glamping than camping. It's about 40 minutes from home so no long trek was made. There wasn't a tent involved or even 4WD. I slept in a king-size bed in a 40' motorhome parked in a field. It was, however, very peaceful and relaxing. And the sunrise in the morning across the wheat and through the pecans was beautiful, so it was good enough for me.

GroovinMatt

Rank II

Enthusiast III

Florida, USA
First Name
Matthew
Last Name
Smith
This one is a little cheaty and more glamping than camping. It's about 40 minutes from home so no long trek was made. There wasn't a tent involved or even 4WD. I slept in a king-size bed in a 40' motorhome parked in a field. It was, however, very peaceful and relaxing. And the sunrise in the morning across the wheat and through the pecans was beautiful, so it was good enough for me.

That looks like a great spot indeed!

Reactions: Lone Wolf 1965