Rank VI

Member III

Concord, Contra Costa County, California, United States
First Name
Jared
Last Name
Thomsen
Member #

A stock 2010 JKR (except for aftermarket front and rear bumpers). I’ve only owned it 4 months. It’s my daily driver but so far I’ve hit up an off-road park, easy dirt OHV trail, and took the back seat and packed the inside to the brim with camping supplies for a camping trip I did with my family last week.

Attachments

Mrgassy

Rank IV
Launch Member

Off-Road Ranger I

Houston, Harris County, Texas, United States
First Name
Eric
Last Name
Moen
Member #

Ham/GMRS Callsign
GMRS - WRJL612
Nice! Which roof rack do you have, and how do you like it?

[qQUOTE="Mrgassy, post: 632513, member: 22072"]Lots of miles and smiles with my 2013 2door… it makes me keep it a little bit organized and I love the nimbleness on the trail (and around town)
[/QUOTE]

It’s the Gobi stealth and I have no real complaints at all. It is heavy and definitely changes the handling a bit, but you can run either a hard top or soft top, which was a deciding factor for me. I’ve had it for just over 5 years and it is very well built.

PCO6

Rank V
Launch Member

Member III

Newmarket, Ontario
First Name
Stew
Last Name
Beatty
Member #

I have a 2004 Jeep TJ Unlimited which, in Canada, is technically not a Wrangler. At the time GMC owned the name Wrangler and used it on one of its pickup trucks. This goes back to the YJ days. The first Canadian Jeep Wrangler is the 2007 JK and they've all been called that since then. I don't call mine a "Wrangler" ... but I consider it to be one.

19-11-13 1.JPGw-6-1596823575.jpgw-7-1596823903.jpg

JaredThomsen

Rank VI

Member III

Concord, Contra Costa County, California, United States
First Name
Jared
Last Name
Thomsen
Member #

Great! Thanks so much for sharing that with me, and good to know!

Nice! Which roof rack do you have, and how do you like it?

[qQUOTE="Mrgassy, post: 632513, member: 22072"]Lots of miles and smiles with my 2013 2door… it makes me keep it a little bit organized and I love the nimbleness on the trail (and around town)
It’s the Gobi stealth and I have no real complaints at all. It is heavy and definitely changes the handling a bit, but you can run either a hard top or soft top, which was a deciding factor for me. I’ve had it for just over 5 years and it is very well built.[/QUOTE]

Reactions: Mrgassy