Rank V

Influencer II

Syracuse, Utah, USA
First Name
Michael
Last Name
Facer
Member #

Love those areas. so much good stuff in S Utah. Bryce is probably going to be around freezing overnight; elevation there is pretty high so it gets chilly! Have fun!

Reactions: LVOURWE

LVOURWE

Rank III

Enthusiast I

Mesa, AZ, USA
First Name
Harold
Last Name
Fisher
Member #

Love those areas. so much good stuff in S Utah. Bryce is probably going to be around freezing overnight; elevation there is pretty high so it gets chilly! Have fun!

Yeah the trailer have a heater in it just but in last may fired it up a few times so it do work...lol if nothing my wife heat will keep the Temps high..mlol

• Haha
Reactions: mface7

SAC

Rank III

Traveler III

Kendall, FL, USA
First Name
Scot
Last Name
Corwin
Member #

Ham/GMRS Callsign
SAC
Great ! SAC 2016 F-150XLT long bed, upgrades forthcoming ( along w/pics)

tjZ06

Rank V
Launch Member

Advocate I

Las Vegas/Palo Alto
First Name
mynameisntallowed
Last Name
Adams
Member #

Not a Dodge guy, but damn nice looking truck. How do you like those Toyos? (considering these or the Yokohama Geolandar m/t g003's in 35x12.50x17 for my 1500 Silverado)
Good news, it's not a Dodge! BTW, I have the same Toyos on my Silverado 2500. I like them a lot, wear pretty well and aren't loud 'til about half tread life. Mine are getting down there and are starting to get rather loud.

-TJ

Reactions: dp454so

Krazyjohnny

Rank II

Enthusiast III

Northwest Arkansas
First Name
John
Last Name
Ruff
IMG_5671.jpg

Not a whole lot of folks embracing the full-size rig theme. Just got the bed cap put on and will be building out a sleeping platform with kitchen and 21 gallon water tank and 12V power in the bed. I so-far have most everything sourced from Amazon except for the Baltic birch plywood and plumbing. Sourcing everything from Amazon on purpose. Not what I typically do but, it will show that you can produce a quality setup without having to reach out to one of the many overpriced vendors in this market. I will be using Redarc power management BCDC 1225D or 1240D just trying to decide how much battery I want to have along. I may start with (1) 100 AH LifePO battery. I am having a difficult time with the cost of these things.

This whole "overlanding" thing is what we used to call wheelin' 20 yrs ago. Wife and I are just looking to not have to deal with sleeping on the ground and do not want to be restricted on getting in and out of places towing a trailer. We will miss the amenities of the RV but the ease of being able to be packed and gone in a few minutes will be awesome.