Launch Member

Pathfinder I

NC, USA
First Name
John
Last Name
Wolfen
Member #

I'm wanting the C4 Lo Pro with the mid bar and light bar cut-out. I don't think I want/need a full size metal bumper for now. Clean and simple and I can keep the factory look. I have a really good powder coat company not far from me who I have used multiple times. Good to hear about the sale....it's for the good! Order them sliders and post pics after!!!!

Magic Mike

US Full-time/Long Term Travel Ambassador
Launch Member

Expedition Master I

Rapid City, South Dakota, United States
First Name
Michael
Last Name
Lee
Member #

Ham/GMRS Callsign
KM6YKV
Service Branch
Army & Marine Corps
LOL. Nope! Not sad at all! Honestly I’ve found it INSANE with all of the options with the current products. It does make it tons of fun. Enjoy it! I think my 16’ may be sold. The potential buyer wants a mechanic to look at it. As long as it passes his inspection I’m going to have to say goodbye. Ugh. Without a 4Runner for a couple weeks will be strange. Let me know which way you’re leaning on front & rear bumpers I’m thinking CBI right now. I almost pulled the trigger on CBI Sliders last night. I think I’ll order them tomorrow. So Hard to make a decision!
Check out Califabrication in Carmichael, Ca.. I got mine there and I love them!

Jeepinit

Rank V
Launch Member

Pathfinder I

San Mateo, CA, USA
First Name
Rob
Last Name
Bright
Member #

I'm wanting the C4 Lo Pro with the mid bar and light bar cut-out. I don't think I want/need a full size metal bumper for now. Clean and simple and I can keep the factory look. I have a really good powder coat company not far from me who I have used multiple times. Good to hear about the sale....it's for the good! Order them sliders and post pics after!!!!
I do like the C4. Extremely clean look. Like I said. Decisions are torture!

H60Flyer

Rank V
Launch Member

Pathfinder I

NC, USA
First Name
John
Last Name
Wolfen
Member #

Southern Style Offroad (SSO) designed the first slimline bumper. Just wanted to give you another choice...Lol [emoji41]
Oh snap!!!! Nice purchase brother. Can't wait to see them installed. I also can't wait until this damn shutdown is over so I can resume my spending, it's painfull. [emoji2]

Nomadik Nova

Rank VI
Staff member

Member III

Falmouth, MA, USA
First Name
Kevin
Last Name
Nova
Member #

That’s what is on my list as well! Love the look of the low pro bumpers.

Jeepinit

Rank V
Launch Member

Pathfinder I

San Mateo, CA, USA
First Name
Rob
Last Name
Bright
Member #

Oh snap!!!! Nice purchase brother. Can't wait to see them installed. I also can't wait until this damn shutdown is over so I can resume my spending, it's painfull. [emoji2]
Damn, I’m sorry if you’re out of work. Bad news. Hope you will be able to resume spending soon.

Magic Mike

US Full-time/Long Term Travel Ambassador
Launch Member

Expedition Master I

Rapid City, South Dakota, United States
First Name
Michael
Last Name
Lee
Member #

Ham/GMRS Callsign
KM6YKV
Service Branch
Army & Marine Corps
Looks like a good USA company that's been around since the 50's. I personally have never heard of them but I guarantee ppl on OB have!
-John
Falkon shock are awesome, they are owned by Teraflex! They have great prices!

Reactions: Jeepinit