• HTML tutorial

Enthusiast III

Carol Stream, IL, USA
First Name
Kevin
Last Name
Sullivan
Member #

Bumper comes today! My overland badging came while I was out in Shenandoah too so I got to slap that on behind my OB badge.
Ordered up a 5th tire for the spare and better all weather mats as well.
More to come
Its like Christmas in July haha. Heads up, taking the stock one off... Super Easy Barely an Inconvenience. And surprisingly very light

Iceman.Actual

Rank IV
Launch Member

Advocate III

Cape Coral, FL, USA
First Name
Payton
Last Name
DeMay
Member #

Bumper comes today! My overland badging came while I was out in Shenandoah too so I got to slap that on behind my OB badge.
Ordered up a 5th tire for the spare and better all weather mats as well.
More to come
Its like Christmas in July haha. Heads up, taking the stock one off... Super Easy Barely an Inconvenience. And surprisingly very light
Sweeeet, good to hear. My roommate is loving the packages rolling in haha it’s gonna feel weird once I have this first batch of purchases done and nothing on the way honestly.

Enthusiast III

Carol Stream, IL, USA
First Name
Kevin
Last Name
Sullivan
Member #

Sweeeet, good to hear. My roommate is loving the packages rolling in haha it’s gonna feel weird once I have this first batch of purchases done and nothing on the way honestly.
I know what you mean.. Like the excitement of knowing truck parts are coming it one of the best parts lol. Sucks supply chains are all messed up though causing massive delays in shipping. I work for XPO Logistics so I know when I order something and they give an expected delivery date, its never going to be that date lol

Iceman.Actual

Rank IV
Launch Member

Advocate III

Cape Coral, FL, USA
First Name
Payton
Last Name
DeMay
Member #

Got her in today at 1430 and set out on my little adventure. This being the first time ever modifying a vehicle on anything more than decals or straps, it was an undertaking of huge size.
It honestly took me until 1745 to get the stock bumper off. The instructions that came with my Torxe were vague as hell and my phone had died.
With luck though I adhocd my way through most of it and got it off just as my roommate made it home to help put the new bumper on (weighing around 45 pounds dry).
We got her bolted on and started removing the accessory mount plates from the stock (which there are a bunch of).
Then it started pouring as I was cutting back the fender fabric on the driver side and before we could mount the skid. So this is Falka as she stands now but obviously and unfortunately not finished.
BUT HOW HAPPY I AM WITH THE LOOK. This was exactly what I was hoping for and I cannot wait for the new adventures I can go on with the added clearance.

Attachments

phlfly

Rank V
Launch Member

Influencer II

Leesburg, VA, USA
First Name
Vadim
Last Name
Zubkov
Member #

Trail edition interesting. I wonder how does on trial with traction control system .

Iceman.Actual

Rank IV
Launch Member

Advocate III

Cape Coral, FL, USA
First Name
Payton
Last Name
DeMay
Member #

Trail edition interesting. I wonder how does on trial with traction control system .
Maintained Roads - Excellent, only slips when I’m either going 20+ over limit around curves or it’s wet and 10+ over limit around curves.
Gravel - Excellent again dry or wet, haven’t been a jackass when on the mountain or improved forest roads.
Unimproved Dirt - Excellent, though once again I keep the speed at posted and haven’t driven when wet.
Off-road/OHV trail - Had a few slide outs (3-5 feet of lost traction) during technical work on Peters Mill Run when corning downhill over a rise. Otherwise wonderful control at or just above posted.

@trailoverlandbuild what’s your take?

Iceman.Actual

Rank IV
Launch Member

Advocate III

Cape Coral, FL, USA
First Name
Payton
Last Name
DeMay
Member #

Wow you are local as me . I'm in Leesburg. We should get out one day
I'm actually stationed up in Maryland but I've got two weekends left available up here before I PCS, so unfortunately not a lot of time. Being local do you know of any good multiday treks through Shenandoah or GWNF? I'd be down for something if you're free, we could post a rally point as well and do a meet up. Let me know!

phlfly

Rank V
Launch Member

Influencer II

Leesburg, VA, USA
First Name
Vadim
Last Name
Zubkov
Member #

We can do from Paw Paw toward flag pole
It has few water crossing nice camping either at Canaan valley or next it on river . That river can be very high water so it's up to us to crossed . So we can do check

Iceman.Actual

Rank IV
Launch Member

Advocate III

Cape Coral, FL, USA
First Name
Payton
Last Name
DeMay
Member #

We can do from Paw Paw toward flag pole
It has few water crossing nice camping either at Canaan valley or next it on river . That river can be very high water so it's up to us to crossed . So we can do check
Do you run a snorkel on your Titan? I may be a little limited with Falka as she's still mostly stock and I don't think it'd be a fun time wrecking my brand new daily driver haha

Iceman.Actual

Rank IV
Launch Member

Advocate III

Cape Coral, FL, USA
First Name
Payton
Last Name
DeMay
Member #

More shots of the bumper, but mainly showcasing the new badges and the addition and swift removal of a rather tacky murdered out trailboss logo. She’s gonna be barren until I find the right match unfortunately but still looks clean. Shorty antenna gets in tomorrow as well!

Attachments

RoarinRow

Rank V
Launch Member

Member III

Elk Grove, CA, USA
First Name
Rolando
Last Name
Nispiros
Member #

Ham/GMRS Callsign
KN6JJS
More shots of the bumper, but mainly showcasing the new badges and the addition and swift removal of a rather tacky murdered out trailboss logo. She’s gonna be barren until I find the right match unfortunately but still looks clean. Shorty antenna gets in tomorrow as well!
Very cool! Do you have lights behind the mesh in the bumper?

Reactions: SandBadgerFG5

Iceman.Actual

Rank IV
Launch Member

Advocate III

Cape Coral, FL, USA
First Name
Payton
Last Name
DeMay
Member #

Very cool! Do you have lights behind the mesh in the bumper?
I don’t, they’re just filler blanks to where you could mount lights. I like the idea of putting them behind the mesh but I don’t think they’d mount correctly or provide nearly enough light. We’ll see when I make that purchase in the next coming months.

Reactions: RoarinRow

RoarinRow

Rank V
Launch Member

Member III

Elk Grove, CA, USA
First Name
Rolando
Last Name
Nispiros
Member #

Ham/GMRS Callsign
KN6JJS
I don’t, they’re just filler blanks to where you could mount lights. I like the idea of putting them behind the mesh but I don’t think they’d mount correctly or provide nearly enough light. We’ll see when I make that purchase in the next coming months.
Yup I wonder what they would look like if you did have any behind the mesh. Cool look for sure.

Reactions: Iceman.Actual