Launch Member

Member III

Peyton, CO
First Name
Keith
Last Name
Upton
Member #

I'm still waiting on my SmartCap to arrive, so I have another question for you if you don't mind. Can you tell me about how many inches it is from the inside of the cap to the inside of the cab via the sliding rear window? I'm trying to figure out how much of a gap is there and if my dogs would be able to stick their heads into the cab from the bed if I had both windows open.

Etoimos

Rank V
Launch Member

Member III

Peyton, CO
First Name
Keith
Last Name
Upton
Member #

1. Icky Concepts Panel (pictured below) - I think he may have got his start on this forum or not but have been following his progress getting his company off the ground and super supportive of him trying to make more full size goodies. Installed the panel on the front of the bed and love how it holds all of my larger recovery stuff that I don't access a ton. Great product American made what more can I say.
Pictures for fun:
View attachment 205603
Any clearance issues with the Icky Concepts panel and the RSI cap?

Roloc

Rank III
Launch Member

Enthusiast III

Austin, TX, USA
First Name
Steve
Last Name
Rodda
Member #

Sorry I missed the other one, no problem at all with the doggo assuming it’s not a chihuahua or something. It’s like 3-5 inches from window to window.

And no issues at all with the panels!

Etoimos

Rank V
Launch Member

Member III

Peyton, CO
First Name
Keith
Last Name
Upton
Member #

Sorry I missed the other one, no problem at all with the doggo assuming it’s not a chihuahua or something. It’s like 3-5 inches from window to window.

And no issues at all with the panels!
Thanks again for all the info. RSI told me it would be at least the end of July before my cap might show up. :disappointed: