2003 WJ Overland build

• HTML tutorial

tsteb112

Rank IV

Pathfinder I

Greenville
Any updates on the build? Looks good so far! I’m new to the forum so it’s cool to find other wj owners

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

stickel

Rank V
Launch Member

Member III

Las Vegas, NV
First Name
Mike
Last Name
Stickel
Member #

Any updates on the build? Looks good so far! I’m new to the forum so it’s cool to find other wj owners
Not yet. I've been taking in the sights on another hemisphere for the past several weeks. I do have some urgent issues I need to repair when I get back though; new battery and low oil pressure warnings (even after an oil change).

tsteb112

Rank IV

Pathfinder I

Greenville
Not yet. I've been taking in the sights on another hemisphere for the past several weeks. I do have some urgent issues I need to repair when I get back though; new battery and low oil pressure warnings (even after an oil change).
Sweet, make sure to post up pictures of your trip!

stickel

Rank V
Launch Member

Member III

Las Vegas, NV
First Name
Mike
Last Name
Stickel
Member #

Sweet, make sure to post up pictures of your trip!
Alas, it wasn't a driving trip. I had to fly here and didn't get any overlanding/off-roading done. Next time I'm here I definitely want to do some of that though. I'll need to make some friends in other parts of this forum first :laughing:

Reactions: tsteb112

tsteb112

Rank IV

Pathfinder I

Greenville
Alas, it wasn't a driving trip. I had to fly here and didn't get any overlanding/off-roading done. Next time I'm here I definitely want to do some of that though. I'll need to make some friends in other parts of this forum first :laughing:
I’m in NC if you ever want to head this way lol

stickel

Rank V
Launch Member

Member III

Las Vegas, NV
First Name
Mike
Last Name
Stickel
Member #

I’m in NC if you ever want to head this way lol
It won’t be next week, but don’t count me out of getting over that way [emoji6] Heard there are some nice trails and good camping so it’s on my check list.

tsteb112

Rank IV

Pathfinder I

Greenville
It won’t be next week, but don’t count me out of getting over that way [emoji6] Heard there are some nice trails and good camping so it’s on my check list.
Lol yeah there are. The blue ridge parkway is very cool and the camping out there is very scenic. There’s a couple pictures in my build thread of NC wheeling and camping

stickel

Rank V
Launch Member

Member III

Las Vegas, NV
First Name
Mike
Last Name
Stickel
Member #

Drove back from the snowy, windy prairies in Canada last week and man alive was it evident Jeep didn’t install cabin filters on WJs. There’s a layer of road grim and dust sitting on my dashboard (and who knows where else). Seeing that meant it was time to install one. Took 15 minutes including multiple checks to make sure everything was seated right and double checking the seal around the a/c inlet.

This will be nice when I move to the desert this year too [emoji14]