ArmyofMike

Rank V
Launch Member

Off-Road Ranger I

fresno, ca
Member #

Ham/GMRS Callsign
KM6YFE
We do need it! Although I am partial about mud.....it's fun....but such a PITA to clean up
HAHA! My same sentiment! If it would rain in CA for a couple days and not one every now and then, I would drive through the mud on first day and then let rain and undercarriage sprinkler do the rest...but we aren't that lucky here! I guess rain doesn't like paying taxes, cause it doesn't hang out in CA very long....

RiverCityDave

Rank V
Founder 500
Launch Member

Advocate II

Austin, Texas
First Name
Dave
Last Name
Hunter
Member #

Service Branch
Army
I spent the weekend rehabbing various parts of my Cruiser, I replaced some exhaust gaskets (talk about a difference, jeez) and replaced almost every component and seal in my AC system minus the compressor. The AC work was mostly preventative in nature, it gets damned hot here in the summer time, and Im looking to stay nice and cool next year.

IMG_6076.JPG
The new, and the old gasket. Bet you cant guess which is which?

IMG_6078.JPG

IMG_6092.JPG

Exhaust parts go best with anti seize. Period.

PetfishEric

Rank V
Launch Member

Advocate II

Knoxville, TN
Member #

Replaced the valve cover gaskets tonight. I am trying to reduce the amount of oil I return to the earth. Being that it is 1988, I would like to keep it down to less than a few drops per oil change.

Kelly

US Full-time/Long Term Travel Member Rep
Launch Member

Traveler III

Rapid City, South Dakota, United States
First Name
Kelly
Last Name
Herrin
Member #

Ham/GMRS Callsign
KFØDEX
Replaced the valve cover gaskets tonight. I am trying to reduce the amount of oil I return to the earth. Being that it is 1988, I would like to keep it down to less than a few drops per oil change.
Mine burns oil so fast, there's no time for it to leak any ;-) #>300k_miles

Corey

Rank V
Launch Member

Influencer I

Auburn, WA.
Member #

I love those lights, but I need 6! My whole rig isn't worth $4200 ;-)
Thanks!
They really light up the road and forest service roads.
Two is good enough for me now, but I am thinking I should have gone for the next size up, I think they would still fit on the ARB.

J

Jonovision

few things happened over the weekend/today
new Hefty Fabworks swing out rear

new Hefty Fabworks skids in TRD racing red

and then this....Lightforce 240 Blitz on a shiny new Addicted Offroad bumper

Still have to mock up the Rigid flush mount DS2 fogs and A-Series drls, and find homes for the ballasts for the 240's, line resistors to keep the A-Series from hyperflashing, relocate the wireless remote for the winch, and fab up a new mounting plate for the Blue Sea charging relay which is at the heart of my dual battery system. lots of work to do still, maybe its not so bad being laid off for a bit!