Pittsburgh
First Name
Greg
Last Name
StClair
Member #

Ham/GMRS Callsign
WRXQ724
What are you guys/gals using for a home address? I’d expect a family member’s home? My wife is wanting to sell the house and hit the road . I’ll be brainstorming here.
Thanks,

BDO

Reactions: Kent R

World Traveler III

Nokomis, FL, USA
First Name
John
Last Name
Fazio
Yes, we used a family member's address. We made sure to be entirely paperless before we set off to keep the mail to a minimum. We also kept our old driver's licenses and mostly used those at regular military or police stops south of the US. In FL we can just order a replacement license so we actually travelled with 3 total each (1 incorrect and 2 correct address), just in case. Never had an issue but having at least a second one, correct address or not, is good insurance.

Reactions: bear_den_overland

MOAK

Rank V
Launch Member

Off-Road Ranger I

Wherever we park it will be home !!
First Name
Donald
Last Name
Diehl
Member #

Ham/GMRS Callsign
WRPN 506
We are prepping and have secured an at home address at my brother in laws residence. It's going to be a lot easier that way for all licensing, passports, vehicle & health insurance, and voting. Because of where we live the Medicare supplemental insurance has no charge and as a retired couple we pay no state income taxes on our IRA withdrawals or Social Security.

Off-Road Ranger I

Pittsburgh
First Name
Greg
Last Name
StClair
Member #

Ham/GMRS Callsign
WRXQ724
We are prepping and have secured an at home address at my brother in laws residence. It's going to be a lot easier that way for all licensing, passports, vehicle & health insurance, and voting. Because of where we live the Medicare supplemental insurance has no charge and as a retired couple we pay no state income taxes on our IRA withdrawals or Social Security.
Thanks! Hey we have the same profile image!

MOAK

Rank V
Launch Member

Off-Road Ranger I

Wherever we park it will be home !!
First Name
Donald
Last Name
Diehl
Member #

Ham/GMRS Callsign
WRPN 506
Thanks! Hey we have the same profile image!
Not the same- you are on the right side of the sign with a new vehicle, we are on the left side of the sign in a 28 year old 80- our photo was taken at 10 in the AM , it’s obvious that yours was taken a little after 10 PM - LMAO !! Great trip eh? We did not want to come home and are looking to spend a lot more time in the Yukon & NWT.

Kent R

Executive Director
Staff member
Mod Team

Pathfinder III

El Dorado, Ca
First Name
Kent
Last Name
Reynolds
Member #

Ham/GMRS Callsign
K6KNT
Service Branch
Retired Firefighter
What are you guys/gals using for a home address? I’d expect a family member’s home? My wife is wanting to sell the house and hit the road . I’ll be brainstorming here.
Thanks,

BDO
You should get in touch with IronhorseOverland, they went full time a couple of years ago and have a really great solution for an address.
Message them here @Firemom or @Magic Mike