Would it be worth advertising our nudist campground as overland stop?

• HTML tutorial

meher

Rank 0

Enthusiast I

Minnesota, USA
First Name
Dana
Last Name
mehim
First off, I am including my wife in this profile because she is my wonderful partner in our seasonal nudist campground in Iowa.
She is presently away on a sales trip for her job this week so it will be me replying in the thread (at least night).
We are presently getting ready to close our nudist campground for the year, so my neighbor came down to help me with a project.
We realize that Iowa is not the greatest area for your type of activity however we wonder if it would be worthwhile to offer it as a "stop over" camp location for those of you that are heading for the mountains , woods and/or the trails. We do have 50 seasonal campsites that are full so there is always an active group of people at the campground, and we have a very large green space around our private like the would be great for overnight camping. You guys could hold up at our campground for 1 or 2 nights on the way to your destination and on the way back as well. The dress code for our campground is clothing optional however you would need to expect almost 100% nudity from us residents and we aren't offended if you chose to stay clothed if you are not offended if we chose to stay naked. We also have a full bar (managed by our daughter) on the grounds that is open until the last person leaves.
My neighbor and I are just sitting here relaxing and having some beers so if you don't mind communicating with a couple of naked drunk guys, feel free to post a message or ask anything you would like. We would love to hear your thoughts or maybe any other ideas you may have.
The picture below is my wife and since I assume that it is just us guys on the forum, your big tits comments would not be out of line LOL19 (2).JPG

meher

Rank 0

Enthusiast I

Minnesota, USA
First Name
Dana
Last Name
mehim
Good morning guys. My wife just got up in her hotel room and got on the forum with her phone. she tried to post this picture in the thread for all of us but said it wouldn't post so she sent it to me to put up and say good morning, everyone. I can't speak for you guys, but I say we all deserve a better view of those big jugs. weareacouple-mAZpXmMMPeXnhXx.jpg

ABNWD

Rank I

Contributor III

Wisconsin, USA
First Name
Ryan
Last Name
Aspromali
Service Branch
Army
we actually spray the campground FishinCrzy or are you referring to the ample amount she has available for them to feast on LOL
There is a nudist area here in Madison or near but our governor is trying to shut it down.

meher

Rank 0

Enthusiast I

Minnesota, USA
First Name
Dana
Last Name
mehim
A few of you have private messaged me and wondering what my wife's answer was on updating her pic.
She just got back to her hotel from her morning meeting and sent me a text saying," When I see you naked in the thread, you will get one of me to post, LOL! balls in your court". Everything is always a competition to her LOL

meher

Rank 0

Enthusiast I

Minnesota, USA
First Name
Dana
Last Name
mehim
Well there is always a risk for me going naked on here that my wife will leave me standing (or hanging lol) but oh well I figure that I am not the first guy to go naked on here. (or am I). Here is a couple of me for good measure and hopefully the next think I will be posting will give you all a good look at what she looks like around the campground. I suppose I deserve the grief for you guys