Maidens, VA, USA
First Name
John
Last Name
Boucher
Member #

Service Branch
Retired USN
So its been a bit since I posted but the build is coming along well wiring is done with exception of solar panels all that will be completed at the end. Got the roof finally on yesterday , today is filling some gaps and painting the rest of the interior trim as well as installing the roof insulation prepping for the roof panels later in the week

Attachments

Last edited:
Reactions: Shahn and Todd32x

PCO6

Rank V
Launch Member

Member III

Newmarket, Ontario
First Name
Stew
Last Name
Beatty
Member #

Based on the measurements I believe around 30 gallons, I picked it up years ago from an RV junkyard, finally found a use for it
Be careful. I've created my own junk yard doing things like that! :laughing: I really like what you're doing with this and it matches your tow vehicle perfectly.

Boucher

Rank V

Member II

Maidens, VA, USA
First Name
John
Last Name
Boucher
Member #

Service Branch
Retired USN
Based on the measurements I believe around 30 gallons, I picked it up years ago from an RV junkyard, finally found a use for it
Be careful. I've created my own junk yard doing things like that! :laughing: I really like what you're doing with this and it matches your tow vehicle perfectly.
I was on my way to having my own junkyard lol , this build has had me using as much stuff I’ve already had in my garage . So hopefully I will knock inventory down lol

Reactions: PCO6