Where did you install your OB emblem?

• HTML tutorial

zachary

Rank I
Launch Member

Traveler I

johnson city tn
Member #

Has anybody blacked their emblem out? I have all black trim and was looking to paint mine to match, but wanted to see if anybody has done it before.

Thanks for the info!

- Tyler
I was thinking about doing a matte black spray over both of mine, putting one on the rear of my truck, and the other on the rear of my trailer. I'll post pics after I'm done!

ASRussell

Rank V
Launch Member

Traveler III

Monroeville, PA
First Name
Adam
Last Name
Russell
Member #

I just signed up and I will probably install under my trail rated logo on my 2011 Jeep Rubicon

Lindenwood

Rank V
Launch Member

Member III

New Mexico
First Name
Jay
Last Name
M
Member #

Question 1: Are the emblems sequential? If so, that means the community has quadrupled in size in 18 months!

Question 2: Is there a consideration to prioritize visibility over a clean and subtle install? I am debating where to put my 2nd badge on my 4Runner (my wife still has our original badge on her T4R TRDP). If I put it in the big blank spot on the rear hatch, I feel like it will be seen and inspected a lot more than if it were on one of the pillars, but at the same time I don't actually love the look of it there--I'd almost rather a 3x-sized sticker, heh. Decisions, decisions!

jordan04gx

Rank V
Launch Member

Enthusiast III

Chittenango, NY
First Name
Jordan
Last Name
Moore
Member #

Ham/GMRS Callsign
KD2NFZ
I only ordered one badge. So I put in on the rear as well. Next to license plate. In hopes that it would increase the chances someone would see it if they are coming up behind me on the road, or driving by my rig at a campground, etc.