Launch Member

Member III

Texas and Alaska
First Name
Bruce
Last Name
Evans
Member #

Im thinking about one of these but i havent seen much in the way of reviews. Has anyone any experience? I like the idea of USB recharging.

View attachment 143366
You can be pretty certain that the only part of that that is ARB is the stenciling on it. That lanyard is typical of any of a million Chinese produced lights (many of which are quite good). If you spend a little time on the net looking, you'll probably find the exact same light branded something _fire for $9

Reactions: Outdoordog

TexasGMG

Rank III

Enthusiast III

Hell
First Name
Fuck
Last Name
Off
Just like everyone else, I have several lights, but I carry a little Streamlight Stylus. It's a pretty decent small light.EDC belt.jpgstylus light.jpg

J.W.

Rank VI
Launch Member

Member III

Cincinnati
First Name
J
Last Name
W
Member #

My EDC light it is generally one of these. After many years of use, the tail switch on my Streamlight started to go out. They sent me a new one, no questions in two days. That service has kept me fairly loyal to Streamlight lately. I do like Felix an Olight as well but for work I stick with Streamlight. There are some some smaller brands like ModLite and Muyshondt that make amazing stuff but you’re looking at $300+ for a pocket light with them.

8AF7EDD9-3A95-4455-BE26-1C905C36EDFC.jpeg

Reactions: Outdoordog

Flamewave

Rank V
Launch Member

Enthusiast III

Oakdale, CT
First Name
John
Last Name
Matusiak
Member #

Been running an MH25GTS the last few months. Larger than my MH20GT and not quite as much throw but I get much more usable runtime out of it on lower settings. Instead of two or three batteries a week, I charge it once a week or every other. It sticks out of the pocket enough to poke my side a bit when kneeling at work, but it's easier to access because of that; it was super convenient when I smashed my thumb at work and could only draw it with my index and middle fingers.

Relic6.3

Rank V
Launch Member

Member III

North Carolina, USA
First Name
Pat
Last Name
Crowell
Member #

GoPower Rechargeable Waterproof Flameless Lighter & LED Flashlight. Flashlight has high, low, and strobe. Stumbled across it at Walmart in the camping section. It is USB rechargeable and also comes with a neck lanyard so your camping buddies can't run off with it. Went back and picked up a couple for each vehicle; not a bad tool for only $15.00.

19mystic96

Rank III

Enthusiast III

Pacifica, CA, USA
First Name
Matt
Last Name
M
I carry a stream light stinger HL LED at work with me. I’ve had it for quite a few years and use it every day. It’s survived a few falls down the 5-6 story elevator shaft and keeps on workin with no problems at all.

a little big to be carrying around in normal life, but at work I wear carhartt Pants with a side pocket on my leg that it fits perfectly in.

Attachments

Downs

Rank V
Launch Member

Member III

Hunt County Texas
First Name
Joshua
Last Name
Downs
Member #

Ham/GMRS Callsign
KK6RBI / WQYH678
Service Branch
USMC 03-16, FIRE/EMS
Typically a Streamlight stylus pro USB. But i really like my little Streamlight microstream USB too. Im slowly moving over to rechargeable lighting. Even my main weapon lights are now usb rechargeable.

PNW_418

Rank I
Launch Member

Contributor I

Cosmopolis, WA, USA
First Name
Lake
Last Name
Fitch
Member #

I use a Nebo redline blast. Bulky but certainly is the best flashlight I've ever used. Kept in a backpack though, certainly not a pocket flashlight.

brian0128

Rank III
Launch Member

Enthusiast III

Glen Burnie, Maryland
First Name
Brian
Last Name
Ogle
Member #

My EDC is a Surefire Tactician and a Kershaw Blur. I still use a Fenix PD-35 to walk the dog since it has 5 illumination settings and the 150 lumen setting is good for over 12 hours but for EDC I like to have the momentary on when pushing the tailcap switch instead of the click on/click off.352D0897-98AB-463F-8D30-3B373E337071.jpeg

Last edited: