What is the last thing you bought and plan to buy?

• HTML tutorial

FishinCrzy

Rank V

Advocate I

South Carolina, USA
First Name
Rob
Last Name
Duncan
Member #

Service Branch
StateHazmatResponder
Broke down an replaced the CSI fridge/freezer with this:
ICECO VL45 Portable Refrigerator with SECOP Compressor, 45 Liters Platinum Compact Refrigerator, DC 12/24V, AC 110-240V, 0℉ to 50℉, Home & Car Use (with Insulated Cover)

Construction seems solid and compressor has five year warranty. The CSI did good until it didn't. Can't complain too much as I didn't pay much for it about four years ago. It went some rough places and got me back home. Got used to having the extra capability to freeze packs for my other cooler and overflow groceries so I bit the bullet on what seems to be a reliable unit. Doesn't draw quite as much on the battery near as I can tell. Fangers crossed!

Last edited:

roots66

Local Expert, Texas USA
Launch Member

Member III

Weir, TX, USA
First Name
Mike
Last Name
Roots
Member #

Service Branch
USAF
Got new tires installed....after a 4 hour wait. :pensive: I replaced the MT's with AT's because they are quieter, ride smoother, last longer and cost less. Besides, at least 95% of my tire wear is on road anyway, so why waste the tread just because it looks more off-roady?

IMG_20240730_181835.jpg
IMG_20240731_071511.jpg

APtrail2005

Rank V
Launch Member

Pathfinder II

Kalispell Montana
Member #

BLUETTI solar generator with panels to power my rig off grid. Having a solar generator with the new LifePro battery system will insure a longer battery life.
Solar will now power fridge/freezer, lights, charger system for phone/drone/iPad and keep our new StarLink system up and running full time.

Traveler III

San Ramon California
First Name
Ron
Last Name
Shafer
Member #

Service Branch
US Navy Veteran
Got new tires installed....after a 4 hour wait. :pensive: I replaced the MT's with AT's because they are quieter, ride smoother, last longer and cost less. Besides, at least 95% of my tire wear is on road anyway, so why waste the tread just because it looks more off-roady?

View attachment 282591
View attachment 282592
I did the same my Mickey Thompson ATs are way more superior than 3 other MTs I’ve run.

Reactions: roots66

2dub

Rank II

Enthusiast III

Aydlett, NC, USA
First Name
Warren
Last Name
Workman
I just bought a small folding shovel from Wally World this week.

Get this. It's an age restricted item and they actually ID me. FYI I'm as bald as a bat and my beard is 90% gray. I haven't looked under 21 for probably 20+ years and that could be being very generous.

jeepers29

Rank V
Launch Member

Influencer II

Georgetown, TX, USA
Member #

Get this. It's an age restricted item and they actually ID me. FYI I'm as bald as a bat and my beard is 90% gray. I haven't looked under 21 for probably 20+ years and that could be being very generous.
"They" must be getting ready to ban all shovels.

JimBill

Rank V
Investor

Advocate I

San Benito County, CA, USA
First Name
James
Last Name
Madison
Member #

"They" must be getting ready to ban all shovels.
I’ve just been inspired to kit bash between 2 hobbies and create a folding shovel with a collapsible Magpul handle, in basic black. An “assault” shovel, so to speak. Use your imagination-

Reactions: 2dub and jeepers29

roots66

Local Expert, Texas USA
Launch Member

Member III

Weir, TX, USA
First Name
Mike
Last Name
Roots
Member #

Service Branch
USAF

I'm pretty sure these are behind locked glass in some Austin area stores, as most camping stuff is, due to the homeless situation now.

2dub

Rank II

Enthusiast III

Aydlett, NC, USA
First Name
Warren
Last Name
Workman

View attachment 282591
View attachment 282592
I don't think I'll ever go back to MTs again for the same reason.