What is the last thing you bought and plan to buy?

• HTML tutorial

SJ.Overland

Rank VII

Trail Blazer I

Beavercreek, OH, USA
First Name
Shaun
Last Name
Johannes
Member #

Ham/GMRS Callsign
KE8TDZ
Last major upgrade I bought was a GoFast Camper and the next major upgrade I'm working towards is rocksliders. Armor is pretty important after all lol! As for minor upgrades, last thing I bought was a cast iron skillet and pan set, now after using them in the field, I need a cutting board. Of all the things right?
How long did the camper take to get to you out of curiosity?

Ursa Major

Rank VI

Influencer I

Woodstock, Vermont, United States
First Name
Gunnar
Last Name
Nourse
Member #

Last major upgrade I bought was a GoFast Camper and the next major upgrade I'm working towards is rocksliders. Armor is pretty important after all lol! As for minor upgrades, last thing I bought was a cast iron skillet and pan set, now after using them in the field, I need a cutting board. Of all the things right?
How long did the camper take to get to you out of curiosity?
I put the deposit down in March of this year and finalized the install on Halloween lol. I was able to get an earlier slot than what was originally quoted. I also drove out to get it versus having them deliver it. Worth every penny to make that trip!

Reactions: SJ.Overland

kowboy17

Rank II

Enthusiast I

NC
First Name
Clint
Last Name
Honeyraptor
Member #

What iPad did you go with? I'm tired of using my phone for a camera, GPS, and drone remote controller lol
Totally get it....me too. I went with the Ipad Pro 11" (Black Friday deal). figured I would be using it for more than nav upfront.

Reactions: Ursa Major

EBasil

Rank VI

Influencer I

San Diego, CA, USA
First Name
Erik
Last Name
Basil
Member #

Ham/GMRS Callsign
KK6LBE
Well... I skipped the ROAM deals today, because all my stuff just arrived... but then I realized I have a dividend left over at REI: so I picked up a set of clearance kitchen items, a GSI Santoku knife kit with cutting board, a collapsible sink and a couple of cups for use in the rig.

Now, I just have to wait for Rocky Road to send my sliders...

YoKramer

Rank IV

Influencer II

Concord NC
Member #

Just ordered a cheap MAF for the Xterra, Ill end up geting a factory one (just hate spending the $200+ on it) and put this one in the spare parts box. 2nd time its gone out in 6 or 7 years.

Reactions: roots66 and Shahn

RatAssassin

Rank IV

Enthusiast III

Wisconsin, USA
First Name
Rat
Last Name
Assassin
Member #

Added one more thing to my build list for what I described above.
Also went online and ordered 4 traction boards, a wheel lock for the Off Road Teardrop and a cordless air compressor for tires and my road shower were all ordered today. :blush:

Last edited:
Reactions: Shahn and roots66

roots66

Local Expert, Texas USA
Launch Member

Member III

Weir, TX, USA
First Name
Mike
Last Name
Roots
Member #

Service Branch
USAF
After getting my son's Malibu back to our house, it looks like the starter has gone out. And, since I have nothing that will fit under a car that low,
I had to go out and get a couple new items to work on it.

IMAG1908.jpg
IMAG1909.jpg

Looks so hi tech compared to my old Craftsman creeper
IMAG1910.jpg

lhoffm4

Rank III

Advocate I

Boise, Idaho
First Name
Lee
Last Name
Hoffman
Service Branch
US Navy
Well I am working on completing my 4-season rtt trailer. Lately, I’ve been working on building a solar generator and a diesel heater in a pelican style box. After Christmas I will order the tent liner. This spring I’m getting in some cold weather camping!

SJ.Overland

Rank VII

Trail Blazer I

Beavercreek, OH, USA
First Name
Shaun
Last Name
Johannes
Member #

Ham/GMRS Callsign
KE8TDZ
Well I am working on completing my 4-season rtt trailer. Lately, I’ve been working on building a solar generator and a diesel heater in a pelican style box. After Christmas I will order the tent liner. This spring I’m getting in some cold weather camping!
I’m interested to see this when it’s done!

Reactions: Shahn and El-Dracho