What is the last thing you bought and plan to buy?

• HTML tutorial

wigsajumper

Rank V
Launch Member

Advocate I

Maine, USA
First Name
Aaron
Last Name
Wiggin
Member #

Service Branch
US Army
Cross bars from Sherpa's scratch and dent. Was cheaper then Tnutzs. Have all the parts for my DIY Sherpa/Prinsu style roof rack for the 4runner.

Next purchase will be plywood for drawers / bed

Mogs And Dogs

Rank III
Investor

Enthusiast I

Long Beach, California, USA
First Name
Chad
Last Name
Cross
Member #

NMNomad

Rank II

Enthusiast III

Rio Rancho, NM, USA
First Name
Mark
Last Name
Foskey
Next on the list is some sort of heat source for our tent. Just when I think spring is here and look to the weekend forecast. The temp continues to drop below freezing. I'm tired of waiting on the weather to warm up. I am ready to get out, camp and explore. Wouldn't be an issue for the wife and I. However, our children live a life of comfort and may be shocked and turned off by the experience. I'd like for it to be a good enjoyable experience shared by all.

El-Dracho

Ambassador, Europe
Supporter
Investor

Inventor I

Lampertheim, Germany
First Name
Bjoern
Last Name
Eldracher
Member #

Ham/GMRS Callsign
DO3BE
Reactions: [DO]Ron

Outdoordog

Rank V
Launch Member

Member III

Big Bear, CA, USA
First Name
Jino
Last Name
Hwang
Member #

Next on the list is some sort of heat source for our tent. Just when I think spring is here and look to the weekend forecast. The temp continues to drop below freezing. I'm tired of waiting on the weather to warm up. I am ready to get out, camp and explore. Wouldn't be an issue for the wife and I. However, our children live a life of comfort and may be shocked and turned off by the experience. I'd like for it to be a good enjoyable experience shared by all.
Have you tried a heated blanket?

My wife has a heated blanket from Costco, but it's not 12v, it plugs into the wall at home. However I brought it camping, and plugged into my ecoflow delta 2, and I would estimate to run at least 8 hours or more, on the lowest setting. I actually turn it off when I get too warm. The 12v don't get nearly as warm as this one. I place it into my sleeping bag and turn it on about 30 minutes before bed. Very toasty!

Reactions: roots66

Outdoordog

Rank V
Launch Member

Member III

Big Bear, CA, USA
First Name
Jino
Last Name
Hwang
Member #

I'm going to upgrading my Tazer lite to Mini. Didn't know there was optional upgrades, and there's so much! Mainly I want front or rear lockers in any transfer cade setting, traction off, and sway bar in any transfer case and higher speeds.

I recently installed a solar panel, and even with rain. It charged the 1024wh (delta2) to 100%. It's been going for a few days, and hits 100% by 3pm. Very happy with it.

Reactions: roots66