Wherever we park it will be home !!
First Name
Donald
Last Name
Diehl
Member #

Ham/GMRS Callsign
WRPN 506
Getting close to Winter here, so I just bought a set of take-offs, slightly used BF Goodrich All Terrain KO2. First thing I noticed was the improved stance, second thing I noticed was the slight increase in road noise, thought I'm coming from Yokohama, and Michelin before these. The KO2 is the most aggressive tire I've had on this truck.

Years ago (the mid ti late 1990's) I ran Goodyear Wrangler TD's or something on a 90 or 91 Chevy single cab short bed, but I really didn't care about road noise in those days so I cant speak to that. I dont think they even make those anymore.

These BFG All Terrains have been so famous for so long, I've always wanted to try them. So, we will see
That’s all I ever used until my tire guy suggested I give the Generals a try. I did and am on my second set, got 50k plus miles out of the first set. My new truck came with Goodyear Duratrac MTs. I’m noticing a trend as a long time ago, my grandpa told me to stick with the three Gs and you won’t go wrong. Goodrich, Goodyear, General, and it still rings true to this day. Now I’m a grandpa and give the same advice.