Weir, TX, USA
First Name
Mike
Last Name
Roots
Member #

Service Branch
USAF
Spent all day Saturday driving through the Texas Hill Country enjoying the spectacular views with a group of great people. Ended up having 15 rigs this trip.

P1020964.JPG

Reactions: Ator30

Outdoordog

Rank V
Launch Member

Member III

Big Bear, CA, USA
First Name
Jino
Last Name
Hwang
Member #

Lost my license plate haha!
Was backing out of a dead end trail, nudged a rock wall, got out to check for damage and didn't see any. Went on my way and noticed the missing plate when I was cooking dinner. Impossible to backtrack, it was 2 nights after the incident.
20240409_145151.jpg

• Wow
Reactions: roots66

laylow

Rank I

Enthusiast I

Colorado Springs
First Name
Dave
Last Name
Smith
Today, I finally got around to overclocking my CPU and tweaking my GPU settings for better gaming performance. Spent a good chunk of time fine-tuning everything, but man, the results are totally worth it.
Working on something similar right now. Stable Diffusion AI on my dual GPU workstation, and seeing how far I can overclock my Raspberry Pi 400.

North American Sojourner

Rank VI

Influencer I

Mid-Missouri, MO, USA
First Name
Dave
Last Name
Zimmer
Member #

Service Branch
USN (ret)
So started the roof rack. Cut all the rube, made some plates to weld to and re-enforced the stanchion.
Going to take a minute because this is my shop, the outdoors. LOL
Zim

IMG_1700.jpg
IMG_1704.jpg

These will actually go on the inside of the stanchion to weld the tubing to.

IMG_1705.jpg

Ocean_Ranger

Rank VI

Expedition Master I

Santa Barbara, CA, USA
First Name
Sean
Last Name
Pickton
Member #

Ham/GMRS Callsign
N6SRP (GMRS WROQ518)
I’ve started to design an aux battery system for my 5th Gen 4Runner. As with most of my projects, I’ve designed it, redesigned it, and designed it again. Here is where I have landed:
- 100ah Battle Born Battery
- Victron Orion XS 50ah DCDC charger
- Victron Smart Shunt 500a
- Victron Distributor
- Victron Phoenix inverter 1000a

DCDC, shunt, distributor will be installed on an aluminum plate and bolted to a molle panel on the rear quarter window. Battery, water inverter and new cooler will be installed on a diy gear plate. I’ll post pics when finished.