Launch Member

Traveler III

Ardrossan, AB, Canada
First Name
Jas
Last Name
Spr
Member #

Added tool hooks and straps to hold my shovel or my axe. Haven't fully decided which I will put in there, since neither fits perfectly lol. You wonder about the potty...I have 5 kids ranging from 8 years old to newborn, so let's call it insurance for when the kids come wheeling with me lol.
IMG_20181004_092610603.jpg

sabjku

Rank VI
Launch Member

Traveler III

Alexandria, VA
First Name
Steve
Last Name
Beh
Member #

Ordered an Old Man Emu suspension with the 600lb Heavy Duty rear springs to handle the extra weight of everything else this website has "made" me purchase:tonguewink:. Also ordered a set of Nitto Ridge Grapplers to replace my Trail Grapplers(got close to 40k out of them, so no complaints!), and an ARB fridge slide.

Ben Cleveland

Rank V
Launch Member

Advocate II

Nashville, TN, USA
First Name
Ben
Last Name
Cleveland
Member #

I bought 5 of these bad boys for the rig.....
Got a great deal on them too....with prime free shipping, this is a solid $20 less than any other tire distributor's price for the 255/80/17. ALSO cooper is doing a $70 rebate for any purchase of 4 tires in the month of October.

I can finally stop stressing about the ridiculous speed at which my street tires are being shredded by Texas hill country gravel roads.

Screen Shot 2018-10-05 at 9.57.44 AM.png

Ben Cleveland

Rank V
Launch Member

Advocate II

Nashville, TN, USA
First Name
Ben
Last Name
Cleveland
Member #

Got the front lifted tonight, have to until the morning to finish at stuff them 33's on her
What did you install for your lift? That seems quite high compared to most of the lifted 5th gens I've seen. Or maybe its just that you still have the stock tire size and it makes it look big?

Post up some more pics when you're done!

Dunewheeler12

Rank III

Traveler I

Ordered an Old Man Emu suspension with the 600lb Heavy Duty rear springs to handle the extra weight of everything else this website has "made" me purchase:tonguewink:. Also ordered a set of Nitto Ridge Grapplers to replace my Trail Grapplers(got close to 40k out of them, so no complaints!), and an ARB fridge slide.

Let me know how u like them and what front springs u running