What Did You Do With Your Rig Today?

• HTML tutorial

Rank V
Launch Member

Advocate II

No
Member #

Got the US Offroad winch mount and warn m8000s mounted up this evening. Looks good and seems very solid, though I will probably be adding the relentless fab bumper braces for cheap insurance. Well made, great instructions, easy install with basic tools, and it shipped quickly.

Sent from my iPhone using OB Talk

utspoolup

Rank V
Founder 500
Launch Member

Member III

Murray Utah
Member #

Had a busy day but still managed to do a few little things, nothing major, I still need to swap my rear leaf pack, install the bully dog tuner, and install the rock lights. Sucks having a crap ton of stuff in the garage but no time to work on the rig.

Murderspork, just realized I did not get one with the tire remounted

And my BROG bags. Already have the skottle bag, a bag for the partner steel stove, the tool bag, the fluid bag, a bag for the electronics, now new recovery bags. The little one is winch specific, has extension strap, snatch block and a few other things. The larger has the recovery strap, tree straps, hitch link, shorty strap, some crosby and bubba shackles.

Knitron

US Rocky Mountain Region Local Expert Utah
Launch Member

Off-Road Ranger I

Clearfield, UT
First Name
Jason
Last Name
T
Member #

Ham/GMRS Callsign
KJ7EBG
The only thing I did with the rig today is go to the local Utah Toyota Off Roaders (UTOR) display at the local Toyota dealership and try not to drool all over the rigs...wish I would've taken some pics...too distracted I guess lol.

OB# 3805

Reactions: Corey

PNWInfernoPro

Rank V
Launch Member

Member II

Kirkland, WA
First Name
Fred
Last Name
Dear
Member #

Brought home the new Double Tentcot, from my work office, yesterday. Easily thrown on top of the rack and secured with locking cut-resistant straps, in 5 min. Sits nice and low, with no wind noise at 75 mph.

And, added some fire safety

Last edited:

Corey

Rank V
Launch Member

Influencer I

Auburn, WA.
Member #

The only thing I did with the rig today is go to the local Utah Toyota Off Roaders (UTOR) display at the local Toyota dealership and try not to drool all over the rigs...wish I would've taken some pics...too distracted I guess lol.

OB# 3805
I saw the FJ Cruiser pictures over at fjcruiserforums site, lotta nice rigs.

utspoolup

Rank V
Founder 500
Launch Member

Member III

Murray Utah
Member #

Man I want to get into motocross but the thing that has stopped me for years is I know I would kill myself on a bike. From years of drag raging, I know I have little self restraint. But looks like a good time.

Reactions: Zargon