Covington, Virginia, USA
First Name
Terry
Last Name
R
Member #

Ham/GMRS Callsign
KT4OZ
Nice! I was just in Covington for the MSO AdvXFest. Beautiful country down your way!
Thanks! I had some buddies there but didn't make it over myself. Hard to justify the money to hang out in my back yard like that.

Keep an eye out on the meet-ups! We have one here around Roanoke most months. The last few months folks have been busy so its fallen off, but hope to wake it back up soon.

Reactions: EisenWill

NolanDick

Rank III
Launch Member

Enthusiast III

Boston, MA, USA
First Name
Nolan
Last Name
Dick
Member #

Hey everyone,

As I moved out here from California I'm not very familiar with the area. I've been looking for a few trails to spend some time on and it has been hard to find. I'm wondering if anyone has experience with any of the following. Would they work for trucks or are they motorcycle only?

Trans-Mass Trail (Massachusetts)
Puppy dog trail (Vermont)
Hampster Trail (New Hampshire)

Thanks,

Nolan

Padre Richard

Rank II

Enthusiast II

VA, USA
First Name
FrRichard
Last Name
Reed
Ham/GMRS Callsign
yes
Service Branch
USN
Nice! I was just in Covington for the MSO AdvXFest. Beautiful country down your way!
Know the area out there, actually had a blown tire on my old F-150 (don't have it anymore) a few years back....... and just drove through there heading west last week.

Kent R

Executive Director
Staff member
Mod Team

Pathfinder III

El Dorado, Ca
First Name
Kent
Last Name
Reynolds
Member #

Ham/GMRS Callsign
K6KNT
Service Branch
Retired Firefighter
Hi All,

I live in Vermont, and would like to meet up with members in my area ( I live in Swanton, Vt ) for a meet and greet!

I tried in the past with no luck!

It would be great to strengthen the community through meet ups here in Vermont!
You might try a map message to get members in your local area interested. And better yet find a place, date and time for a meet-up and put out a rally point.

If you do put out a rally point please advise me and I can boost it out to a larger area.

Reactions: Wawa Skittletits

SleipnirTheJeep

Rank V
Launch Member

Advocate III

Warrenton, VA, USA
First Name
James
Last Name
Blake
Member #

Service Branch
Army
FYI. BullRun 4X4 in Haymarket, Virginia is doing a Jeeps and Java event this Sunday. Check out their Facebook page for more info. And they do more than just Jeeps now, so come check it out.

Uberland

Rank VII

Influencer I

Springfield, VA, USA
First Name
Jason
Last Name
Brown
Member #

FYI. BullRun 4X4 in Haymarket, Virginia is doing a Jeeps and Java event this Sunday. Check out their Facebook page for more info. And they do more than just Jeeps now, so come check it out.
Thanks for the head’s up…was wondering if there are anything remotely like these sorts of get-togethers in the NoVA area.

Kevin in Trees

Rank IV

Enthusiast II

Farmington, NY, USA
First Name
Kevin
Last Name
Holtz
Member #

Hi All,

Just joined up from western/upstate NY. Was poking around the forums, etc. and saw I missed an event TODAY about an hour south of me. Timing is everything!

Glad to have found the community!

-Kevin

Reactions: SLO Rob

F350Lawman

Rank I

Contributor III

Goshen, NY, USA
First Name
Scott
Last Name
Perry
Repost from my intro., but wanted to say hello here...

Hello, thanks for having me. I live in Goshen NY. Have done a fair amount of off-roading and belong to a local club. I rode a few wheel and camps with them the past few years. I also spent a ton of time the past 5 years hiking and camping. Jacked up my back, so now the truck is going to have to do the "hiking" portion for me (at least for now), thus the interest in overlanding.

New truck is good to go, and getting afew more add-ons. RTT is in my garage waiting to be installed, and the aux. lights go on next week.