Launch Member

Explorer I

Hebden Bridge, UK
First Name
Andrew
Last Name
Healey
Member #

hi all I am from England and I am travelling the world in my old 1991 110 Land Rover with 280,000 miles on the clock what could possibly go wrong!!!! , I am started my Adventure in Halifax Nova Scotia on the 10th of April ish this year 2023 and wondering if anybody would like me to update you on this section of the Forum on my travels what I get up to my adventure ?
I would also like to meet some of my fellow enthusiasts and maybe travel with them for a few days on my wonderful life-changing experience I will also have a YouTube channel called landyAndy 4x4 but I don't know if I'm allowed to post the links on this page or not ? well that's it for now TTFN Andy

El-Dracho

Ambassador, Europe
Supporter
Investor

Inventor I

Lampertheim, Germany
First Name
Bjoern
Last Name
Eldracher
Member #

Ham/GMRS Callsign
DO3BE
This is going to be a great trip, Andy. And sure, tell us about it and report back here! Looking forward to some good travel stories.

Reactions: landyandy4x4

Alanymarce

Rank IV

Trail Mechanic III

Colombia
hi all I am from England and I am travelling the world in my old 1991 110 Land Rover with 280,000 miles on the clock what could possibly go wrong!!!! , I am started my Adventure in Halifax Nova Scotia on the 10th of April ish this year 2023 and wondering if anybody would like me to update you on this section of the Forum on my travels what I get up to my adventure ?
I would also like to meet some of my fellow enthusiasts and maybe travel with them for a few days on my wonderful life-changing experience I will also have a YouTube channel called landyAndy 4x4 but I don't know if I'm allowed to post the links on this page or not ? well that's it for now TTFN Andy
General route?

We'll be on the way from Vancouver to St John's between May and July, then back by October. Wondering whether there'll be somewhere where our routes might coincide.

landyandy4x4

Rank V
Launch Member

Explorer I

Hebden Bridge, UK
First Name
Andrew
Last Name
Healey
Member #

General route?

We'll be on the way from Vancouver to St John's between May and July, then back by October. Wondering whether there'll be somewhere where our routes might coincide.
hi yes that would be cool i should be around Calgary in June ish on my way up to Tuktoyaktuk and back down from Alaska august-september time back to Calgary area I Have Nothing set in stone , i'd loved to meet up .thanks andy

Polaris Overland

Ambassador, Europe

Pioneer I

Newtonhill, Stonehaven, Aberdeenshire, UK
First Name
Dave
Last Name
Spinks
Member #

Service Branch
Royal Navy Veteran

Attachments

El-Dracho

Ambassador, Europe
Supporter
Investor

Inventor I

Lampertheim, Germany
First Name
Bjoern
Last Name
Eldracher
Member #

Ham/GMRS Callsign
DO3BE
It was great to meet you again before departure @landyandy4x4. I wish you a good trip back to the UK and later a safe trip to Canada. Enjoy the journey. We will keep in touch!

Redruby

Rank III

Enthusiast III

Arizona
First Name
Larry
Last Name
Blau
Ham/GMRS Callsign
KO7SHR
Where are you heading to first? I recommend Newfoundland and Labrador then the Atlantic provinces. As of right now I’m planning on leaving May 22 heading to Winnipeg tans then up to Thompson to catch the train to Churchill