We are driving around the world. Right now.

• HTML tutorial

Hourless Life

Rank VI
Investor

Explorer I

Fulltime Travelers
First Name
Eric
Last Name
Highland
Member #

We are continuing our drive around the world in our Jeep Gladiator.

Next Sunday if all goes well we will be visiting Machu Picchu. So we decided to post the next video in our overlanding adventure around the world today.

In this video we visit Arequipa, Peru considered by many to be the jewel of the country. Here we'll take you into the magnificent cathedral and into the world famous monastery of Santa Catalina which was founded in 1580 and is STILL in use today! It is something spectacular. I spent hours in this place that covers 6 square city blocks.

We also take our Jeep "DAUNTLESS" to the highest elevation we've ever been in a vehicle and the views are simply dramatic.

So grab your favorite beverate and hop in with us as we continue the drive around the world.

Here for any questions y'all may have. ~ Eric

Hourless Life

Rank VI
Investor

Explorer I

Fulltime Travelers
First Name
Eric
Last Name
Highland
Member #

We are continuing our overlanding journey around the world in our Jeep Gladiator. Can you believe we drove from the USA to the cradle of the Incan Empire in Cusco, Peru? Sometimes it still hits us that we're all the way down here.

In this video we'll take you all over Cusco and show you some of the incredible ruins that are located here and so much more.

So grab your favorite beverage and hop in with us as we continue this global journey.

As always, feel free to hit us with any questions about overlanding, international overlanding, full-time overlanding, overlanding with kids, or whatever. We're happy to be a resource.

Eric

Hourless Life

Rank VI
Investor

Explorer I

Fulltime Travelers
First Name
Eric
Last Name
Highland
Member #

I still can't believe we made it to Machu Picchu, one of the 7 Wonders of the World!

We straight up drove our Jeep Gladiator to the doorstep of these amazing Incan ruins in Peru.

In this video we take you on a first person POV journey with us, so grab your favorite beverage and check it out with us.

This was pretty incredible, and one of the highlights of our global overlanding journey so far. Let me know if you have any questions, I'm happy to field them.

#overlanding #southamerica #peru #jeepgladiator #hourlesslife #machupicchu

Reactions: Blu12T