Reading, Lyon County, Kansas, United States
First Name
Robert
Last Name
Lowery
Member #

Ham/GMRS Callsign
KD0FEG
My '01 Grand Cherokee came with 17' rims. I have a full size spare on a 17" rim. However, a previous owner replaced 4 of them with 16" rims. They are the Silverblade #1 rims and I like the look of them. However, from a practical standpoint, I need 5 identical rims because I have the Qudra-Drive II system and all the tires need to stay within 3/32", and I don't like the mismatched rims look.

I figure it is a long shot, but if anyone is looking to part with one or more 16" Silverblade #1 rims, or even a set of 5 16" Silverblade #2 rims, I am interested. Actually, I might be interested in any full set of 16" rims that fit a WJ.

Here is a link that shows pics of stock and optional Jeep Grand Cherokee WJ rims: Jeep WJ Grand Cherokee Factory Wheel & Tire Guide | JeepSpecs.com

MrWilsonWJ

Rank V
Launch Member

Member III

Kennewick, WA
First Name
Dustin
Last Name
Wilson
Member #

I'm nowhere close to you but I have a set (4) of the 16" Silverblade #1 that I would give you, been sitting in the shed for 5 years taking up space. Previous owner spray painted them black so they would take some cleaning but you're more than welcome to have them if you want to figure out shipping. They currently have tires on them but I have a tire machine at the shop so it would be pretty easy to break them down.

Reactions: ThundahBeagle

KS_Explorer

Rank IV

Advocate II

First Name
Robert
Last Name
Lowery
Member #

Ham/GMRS Callsign
KD0FEG
I will look into shipping options. A quick FedEx check suggested it will be about $50 per wheel (without the tires).

What size are the tires? I have been looking for a set of larger tires to test fit with the current 2" lift. If you are wanting to part with the tires, I figure them into the shipping.

MrWilsonWJ

Rank V
Launch Member

Member III

Kennewick, WA
First Name
Dustin
Last Name
Wilson
Member #

I don't remember the size off the top of my head but they are a little over sized from stock and the WJ had a 2" spacer lift on it when I got it. I didn't run it with that setup for very long but I don't remember it rubbing much. I'll check this evening when I get home from work. I think the tires are a Toyo A/T, don't remember how much life is left on them, they've been in the back of the shed for almost 5 years so haven't really looked at them in a while. I'll take some pictures of them when I dig them out this evening.

MrWilsonWJ

Rank V
Launch Member

Member III

Kennewick, WA
First Name
Dustin
Last Name
Wilson
Member #

I forgot to get pictures last night but I grabbed some quick ones this morning, I'll pull them out tonight and get some better ones of them cleaned off. Tire size is LT265/75R16 measurement should roughly be 31.6 x 10.4. Tires are a little better than I remembered them being, not "like new" condition but maybe 65-75%.

20240613_060514.jpg 20240613_060520.jpg20240613_060525.jpg

KS_Explorer

Rank IV

Advocate II

First Name
Robert
Last Name
Lowery
Member #

Ham/GMRS Callsign
KD0FEG
I forgot to get pictures last night but I grabbed some quick ones this morning, I'll pull them out tonight and get some better ones of them cleaned off. Tire size is LT265/75R16 measurement should roughly be 31.6 x 10.4. Tires are a little better than I remembered them being, not "like new" condition but maybe 65-75%.

View attachment 280280 View attachment 280281View attachment 280282
Sorry for the delayed reply. I had a very busy few days. We are on the road heading to CO today. I will try to get a better idea on shipping when we get to our first destination.

Thank you for the update and pics.