Wanted Wanted: 265/70/17 KO2's, KM2's, STMaxx, STT Pro, etc. low miles. 4or5

• HTML tutorial

Kodethr33

Rank I
Launch Member

Traveler I

Oakdale, CA
Member #

Looking for 265/70/17 for a Jeep WK build. Looking at BFG KO2 KM2 Cooper ST Maxx STT Pro's or something like this. Seeing a bunch of tires on here but nothing this size. Located in CA Central Valley Modesto area

Sent from my iPhone using OB Talk

GumballF355

Rank 0

Traveler I

Interested in 265/70/17 Goodyear duratracs? I got 4 or 5 you can buy... better than 95 % tree on them too. They’re on a set of my double beadlocks and I’ve already upgraded to larger tires on my other sets. They’re great tires.

Kodethr33

Rank I
Launch Member

Traveler I

Oakdale, CA
Member #

Possibly. What are you looking to get for them? What wheels are they on and are they lugged 5 x 127? If so, give me a price for wheels and tires and give me a price for just tires if you're willing to sell just the tires. Don't really plan on rock crawling so beadlock isn't necessary, but for the right price I may be interested. The majority of roads/trails I'll be on are forest service roads so they can get a little rough in spots, but it's not climbing up dry waterfalls or anything! Look forward to hearing from you!

GumballF355

Rank 0

Traveler I

They are on 6 lug Hutchinson beadlocks so you can’t use the wheels plus I plan to keep them. They are 265/70/17 Goodyear Duratrac E (load range E) which Tire Rack sells for $244 a tire. I get a huge discount on tires and free shipping, I can sell them to you for $210 a tire, I have 6 so you could buy 4, 5 or 6 it’s up to you. Located in San Jose. Email me at Jonsitf355@hotmail.com and I can send you some pictures.

Last edited:

accelerometer

Rank IV
Launch Member

Member I

San Francisco, CA
Member #

I have a set of 275/70-17 BFG KO2s with about 25,000 miles on them. Ton of tread left. Had this itch to upgrade to 285s but thought it would be a waste to just upgrade without wearing the tires down first. Im in SF so not too far. Let me know if that would be interesting to you.