Rank V

Enthusiast III

Canandaigua, NY, USA
First Name
John
Last Name
Larkin
Member #

From September 26th to October 6th I am traveling through VT and NH on my way to Pilgrimage Vermont(7th - 10th). Currently the plan is to stick loosely to a combination of the NEBDR and the Trans NH Expedition routes (exploring class 4 and class 6 roads along the way.)

I'd love to hear any recommendations for places along the way to visit, general stores I should not miss, best campsites, easy hikes, roads to travel, etc.

I'll be pulling the M416, so greens and blues are of most interest. Nothing too difficult.

Doris (wheaten terrier) and I are always open to have folks tag along, tag along with others, or just meet for coffee along the trail. Shoot me a message!

Reactions: El Viking

El Viking

Rank IV

Enthusiast II

New York, NY, USA
First Name
Nathan
Last Name
Christopherson
Member #

Ham/GMRS Callsign
NA2MC
Service Branch
Army
From September 26th to October 6th I am traveling through VT and NH on my way to Pilgrimage Vermont(7th - 10th). Currently the plan is to stick loosely to a combination of the NEBDR and the Trans NH Expedition routes (exploring class 4 and class 6 roads along the way.)

I'd love to hear any recommendations for places along the way to visit, general stores I should not miss, best campsites, easy hikes, roads to travel, etc.

I'll be pulling the M416, so greens and blues are of most interest. Nothing too difficult.

Doris (wheaten terrier) and I are always open to have folks tag along, tag along with others, or just meet for coffee along the trail. Shoot me a message!
How did your trip go? I am headed to Jericho Mt in June and looking for advice on class 4/6 roads in that area.

Reactions: Disco Patrol